brown wharrier

Mmm. Some good pics on here. Just thought I’d revive this thread with a picture (below) showing a LHD B-series ERF B-series Brown Wharrier
unit on the left. Any better pictures of this unit out there? And was there more than one? Robert :slight_smile:

BWFIAT.jpg

more of hughie peppers photos given to me by his son wesley.

Somebody put me right on this. I am sure Peter Brown of BW worked at Cawthorn Sinclair. Or is it all in my imagination.

a few more of hughies pictures

peter brown and alan wharrior worked for cawthorns

Thought it was right. My sister worked in the office early seventies. I used to sometimes have a drink with Peter and odd times Alan. Any idea what they are doing now ■■?

Great to see them photos of B W, was their depot at the end of the TVTE near Lobley hill road,
how long is it since they packed up?..

i think alan wharrier worked at transport services at newburn when they finished. they must have packed up mid 90s

Hi all,heres one waiting in Dover :smiley:

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

hi gary

wes has still got that brown and yellow jacket he wears it on a saturday night

mark

BROWN WHARRIER

hi mark, wes had a wardrobe full of trendy jackets!

HA HA HA

belter that one he used to get them off their steven and chris

Peter brown ran globe express on station lane in Birtley ,one of the first n e companies to do groupage thought europe then started brown wharrier on the team valley.i worked as a traffic operator in Birtley office in the late seventies and eighties and worked at Hartlepool and uddingston during managerial changes.reading the c s threads brings back memories ,some great characters.