Brown Resigns

Yay ! at last

Send him back over the border and re-build the sodding wall so he can’t come back.

Good riddance.

Ken.

Brown goes to see HRH in one car then Cameron goes to see HRH in another car - They must really care about the green vote or it that POLLUTICS (new word) :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

And Jaguars as well.

Ken.

Let’s see if Cameron raises the speed lmit on single carriageways to 50mph like he said he would

C-Kay:
Let’s see if Cameron raises the speed lmit on single carriageways to 50mph like he said he would

Lets hope

Won’t change much, they’re all as bad as each other

C-Kay:

Have you got a link to that anywhere?

Well lets see how long it takes Cameron to realise

Night out money isnt taxed :wink:

Petrol & Diesel are still needed regardless of the price so the tories can bring back the fuel price escalator :wink:

Road Tax can still be increased because its a legal requirement :wink:

Tax in insurance premiums can be increased :wink:

Vat can be increased now that he is in power Oh but wasn’t that his idea all along? :wink:

Benefits can now be reduced along with his manifesto plans leaving the elderly without the heating allowance :wink:

And they are just the ones I can think off the top of my head (Well it is 23:15 here Lol)

Yep thank god Gordons gone, now the rich can get richer whilst the poorer get poorer :unamused:

I’m pleased I’m getting out of the UK, its going to start sinking FAST !!!

i personally earned a good wage under labour goverment and only until the recession was still earning, whether you can blame brown for that am not sure i think he was doomed from the start since tony blair jumped a sinking ship. i carnt see a tory goverment being any better but maybe with the libs working alongside it may, but i have to be cynical but one can only hope

darkseeker:
Won’t change much, they’re all as bad as each other

Yep there all a load of villains will rob anyone to fill there own pockets, at least ■■■■ Turpin wore a mask.

Must admit I had a chuckle at the voters interviewed on Euronews who said they onle voted for the Lib Dems instead of labour because they didnt want the Tory’s in power. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
Brown goes to see HRH in one car then Cameron goes to see HRH in another car - They must really care about the green vote or it that POLLUTICS (new word) :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

As far as I know Rog the greens have’nt got anything like a majority in London or anywhere else.Probably because most people know that a London bus pollutes a lot more than a couple of Jags.

Davey Driver:
Must admit I had a chuckle at the voters interviewed on Euronews who said they onle voted for the Lib Dems instead of labour because they didnt want the Tory’s in power. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Only voted Conservative here because we did’nt want a Lib Dem MP or Councillor. :unamused:

dustylfc:
i personally earned a good wage under labour goverment and only until the recession was still earning, whether you can blame brown for that am not sure i think he was doomed from the start since tony blair jumped a sinking ship. i carnt see a tory goverment being any better but maybe with the libs working alongside it may, but i have to be cynical but one can only hope

You’ll probably change your mind when Clegg tells Cam to raise road fuel taxes by 50% ‘to stop the global warming’ so that they won’t need to put income tax up for the rich by same amount. :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Simplest answer will be to rebuild Offa’s dyke and Hadrians wall. job sorted. They could use the pits to put the rest of the other parties in :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

C-Kay:

I tell a lie, it was the then shadow transport minister, not Cameron.

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … ill-MP.htm

C-Kay:

Wheel Nut:

C-Kay:

I tell a lie, it was the then shadow transport minister, not Cameron.

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … ill-MP.htm

That’s a very encouraging article, we can only hope sense prevails and the speed limit gets increased.

merc0447:
That’s a very encouraging article, we can only hope sense prevails and the speed limit gets increased.

All speed limits will be increased, more speed more fuel used more tax paid Simples Lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Let us hope David and Nick do not choose him as Transport Minister than

Robert Goodwill: the haulage years

Goodwill spent many years working on his family farm, which, at its height, delivered and produced 1,000 tonnes of potatoes a year to the McCain chip factory in Scarbrough. The family became involved in the sulphuric acid desiccation of potatoes and, he admits, it was a bit of a slog having to travel up to Teesside to get his Hazardous Chemicals Certificates so he could drive the truck.

One of his more excruciating journeys came on his way to Scarborough. While driving his Volvo F10, the flexible exhaust pipe joining the main exhaust silencer box to the engine ruptured, and the hot exhaust gases went on to the clutch slave cylinder. Very soon, the clutch stopped working, completely.

Goodwill says he was unsure how to deal with the problem: “I thought OK, well I’ll just keep going. So I drove all the way to Scarbrough without a clutch, just using the engine speed. Fortunately, I didn’t have to stop because the lights were in my favour. I decided that if I did have to stop, I’d start it again in a very low gear. It was a 30-mile trip, though”.