broken window

Driving on E17 just passed lokeren yesterday afternoon in the slow lane when my driver side window shattered covering me in glass i pulled over to brush myself off & to ring the boss then this bloke came over saying ive covered his car in glass asking if i’d bin shot at & wanting insurance details he got told take the number of side of truck im off . i still dont no what happened to the window has any one had any problems on this road ?

It’s a new way to keep drivers awake when driving in Belgium. :laughing: :laughing:

All down to Belgium motorway surface! :unamused: Worse rough surface is E34 from Antwerpen - Turnhout - Holland borders - very shakes & bumpy

roders:
Driving on E17 just passed lokeren yesterday afternoon in the slow lane when my driver side window shattered covering me in glass i pulled over to brush myself off & to ring the boss then this bloke came over saying ive covered his car in glass asking if i’d bin shot at & wanting insurance details he got told take the number of side of truck im off . i still dont no what happened to the window has any one had any problems on this road ?

Could be a scam, could be kids, could be an escaped lunatic. I doubt the rough roads would do that.

Interesting that he thought you may have been shot, maybe you should check the news for that area.

Kids with an air gun or a catapault just for a dare maybe.?

dafdave:

Betz:
All down to Belgium motorway surface! :unamused: Worse rough surface is E34 from Antwerpen - Turnhout - Holland borders - very shakes & bumpy

Would that be the yellow brick road by any chance.
regards dave.

dafdave:

dafdave:

Betz:

regards dave.

It was that, but it was resurfaced a few years ago, it is like a billiard table compared to the old road :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

dafdave:

dafdave:

Betz:

regards dave.

It was that, but it was resurfaced a few years ago, it is like a billiard table compared to the old road :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for that,out of touch been finished 11 yrs,but the memory of that road will never leave me,a real load tester.
regards dave.

Maybe u are on someone’s long list rodders lol u know it. :wink:

does he go that far lol honk honk

Steve Rogers:
Maybe u are on someone’s long list rodders lol u know it. :wink:

dafdave:

Wheel Nut:

dafdave:

dafdave:

Betz:

regards dave.

Thanks for that,out of touch been finished 11 yrs,but the memory of that road will never leave me,a real load tester.
regards dave.

Well I don’t know if it was resurfaced but there are still yellow concrete pavements with concrete lamposts on!, I was there on few months ago and it is still bumpy rides but I love it! :laughing:

look this video - wegenforum.nl/viewtopic.php? … &start=180 - lots of shakes on video!

don´t take it too lightly there were several reports in the Belgian press last year of vehicles being shot at along that stretch of road

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87585&p=1230710&hilit=bulletproof+windscreen#p1230410

Neilf knows that feeling too

Betz:

dafdave:

Wheel Nut:

dafdave:

dafdave:

Betz:

regards dave.

regards dave.

i think the piece of road in the picture was all ripped up and replaiced this year
Well I don’t know if it was resurfaced but there are still yellow concrete pavements with concrete lamposts on!, I was there on few months ago and it is still bumpy rides but I love it! :laughing:

look this video - wegenforum.nl/viewtopic.php? … &start=180 - lots of shakes on video!