Broken into while sleeping Kalken services Belgium

Harry Monk:
Last time I was broken into in Belgium, at Drongen services, not only did they not get anything, but they had the decency to leave me a wallet containing £75 in Sterling as well as these after I had battered the crap out of four of them with a wheel brace and they fled in a panic.

Very pretty Harry, what are they worth ? :laughing:

I think the whole lot worked out at about £1.68!

Harry Monk:
Last time I was broken into in Belgium, at Drongen services, not only did they not get anything, but they had the decency to leave me a wallet containing £75 in Sterling as well as these after I had battered the crap out of four of them with a wheel brace and they fled in a panic.

how unfortunate for the four of them to fall on your wheel brace rather than you hitting them they must have tripped over one another :smiley: :smiley:

Out of interest, how do they activate the central locking without a key,( apologies in advance if I am being thick :blush: :unamused: )

robroy:
Out of interest, how do they activate the central locking without a key,( apologies in advance if I am being thick :blush: :unamused: )

Well I know for a fact that at Scania door locks are so crap you can. Trucks aren’t very good when it comes to security

robroy:

There are a couple of auto electricians on here that would be able to answer that question.But to post it on an open forum?? Not a terribly good idea for your own or anyone’s safety.

yes i stood and watched MAN bloke open my truck without a key when mine got locked inside 3 years ago it was a TGA XXL so easy to do

I could get into any truck using a paper clip, a pair of tweezers, some gaffer tape and an electric toothbrush but I’m not saying how. :wink:

Harry Monk:
I could get into any truck using a paper clip, a pair of tweezers, some gaffer tape and an electric toothbrush but I’m not saying how. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don my top hat of a night and become known as Luke the Gentleman Thief.

pity i didnt know that a few years ago luke when keys were locked in scania we were hours looking for a yellow in the loom to short after trying them all we just and hey presto it opened but door and lock was ******

nedflanders:
pity i didnt know that a few years ago luke when keys were locked in scania we were hours looking for a yellow in the loom to short after trying them all we just took off hey presto it opened but door and lock was ******

That’s how I found out. I got locked out at 4 am in Rungis in 3c with the engine running and in a t shirt and no phones. Just managed but didn’t need to, just opened.

Yes I know it’s illegal,but I bought one of those little aerosols of CS gas at a German truckstop,cost less than a fiver.
After being robbed a few years ago I want to at least give the bar stewards something to cry about!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

KW:
Yes I know it’s illegal,but I bought one of those little aerosols of CS gas at a German truckstop,cost less than a fiver.
After being robbed a few years ago I want to at least give the bar stewards something to cry about!

Wish i was leagally allowed to carry one of them, but just know customs would find it-i always have a can of wd40 handy squirt in the eyes will do the same job.

Not if its in your pocket they wont :wink:

I have removed the step by step guide of how to get into a locked Scania… for obvious reasons… also the method to disable the central locking may be widely known… but I see no point in making known via these forums to a wider audience… please think a little before you post as by publishing such details you are putting people at risk

irishlad22:
It was hardly a step by step guide.
Has all common sense gone out the window in this nanny state. :frowning:

There was a step by step guide posted… and in all common sense is that wise to post on an open forum?

Rikki-UK:

irishlad22:

There was a step by step guide posted… an in all common sense is that wise to post on an open forum?

But then again it might come in handy to a driver who somehow locks himself out or loses his keys whilst on a night out .

bald bloke:

Rikki-UK:

irishlad22:

There was a step by step guide posted… an in all common sense is that wise to post on an open forum?

But then again it might come in handy to a driver who somehow locks himself out or loses his keys whilst on a night out .

It might but almost might be handy to someone with other ideas… you may lose the keys to your patio doors … I know how to get past most patio doors without causing damage and in fact could get in and out of them and relock behind me… if your away all week would you be happy with that knowledge being easily googled on the interweb?