Broken down but where? solved by none other than lwolf yorks

Could it be that you’ve broken down because Tesco drivers don’t go fast enough,therefore the engine has choked itself with carbon in the cylinders? :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

nah was an air leak of all things. i dont hang about when im at tescos anyway, im on the limiter wherever i can be.

A9 somewhere?

Havent got a clue where that is but thats a strange road.
How come theres broken white lines behind the motor and no markings in front of it ? - must be a slip road ? :blush:

Suedehead:
Havent got a clue where that is but thats a strange road.
How come theres broken white lines behind the motor and no markings in front of it ? - must be a slip road ? :blush:

Doesn’t look like a motorway slip road, there’s no hard shoulder. :wink:

but thats a strange road. How come theres broken white lines behind the motor and no markings in front of it ? - must be a slip road ?

Yeah I was pondering that. Theres clearly 2 lanes behind the wagon and only one in front. But on the left of the pic through the hedge is a car at a lower level implying an up slip. But what up slip goes from 2 lanes to one?

it is a slip road, i managed to limp off the motorway.

and scottish cruiser your too far north, not by much though

Hmm OK I think you’re on the northbound up-slip at J4 of the M90 at Kelty.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Hmm OK I think you’re on the northbound up-slip at J4 of the M90 at Kelty.

christ how did you get that? do you spend time trawling google maps or something? lol

but hes right

Theres a hell of a lot you can glean from a photo and a few posts. You yourself gave it away. I’ll show you how.

and scottish cruiser your too far north, not by much though

So we’re somewhere just south of the A9

it is a slip road, i managed to limp off the motorway.

Its a motorway.

Theres only one motorway south of the A9.

The northern end of the M90 is much hillier and has more trees than the background of that pic, and its not the end by the bridge so a quick look at Multimap of junctions 2, 3 and 4 gave me the slip road with those streetlights on.