brits abroad..........

Hi,

You seem to have a picture of my Volvo F12 Globetrotter on your forum. I have owned the truck for the past 10 years and originally bought it from J W Pallets of Nailstone (Pat). The original driver was Paul Bakewell and he used it and also showed it from new. I then acquired it. It is a 400bhp 1992 model. It now runs super singles on both the mid lift and front axles and has had a tank conversion by S & B of Wisbech.

This truck regularly runs in Europe as the majority of our work is over there. We also work for Leicester Machine Movers and can be regularly seen pulling their trailers both here and abroad. It certainly causes alot of attention where ever it goes and everyone wants to know where it goes and what it does. If I was paid a pound for every photo I would certainly be a very rich man!!! Sorry this reply has only just been posted but I was told about this website on my last trip to Spain whereby I happened to bump into some other brits abroad who were running some old trucks to and from a truck show in Switzerland. If anyone would like anymore information then please feel free to ask.

Yours

Adrian Gray

a few pictures i have taken recently of people from the uk in mainland europe…

how do you manage to find all these invisible people :laughing: :laughing:

todd:
You seem to have a picture of my Volvo F12 Globetrotter on your forum.

Well Adrian, it looks really good except for that roof mounted light bar!! :unamused: :wink:

todd:
Hi,

You seem to have a picture of my Volvo F12 Globetrotter on your forum. I have owned the truck for the past 10 years and originally bought it from J W Pallets of Nailstone (Pat). The original driver was Paul Bakewell and he used it and also showed it from new. I then acquired it. It is a 400bhp 1992 model. It now runs super singles on both the mid lift and front axles and has had a tank conversion by S & B of Wisbech.

This truck regularly runs in Europe as the majority of our work is over there. We also work for Leicester Machine Movers and can be regularly seen pulling their trailers both here and abroad. It certainly causes alot of attention where ever it goes and everyone wants to know where it goes and what it does. If I was paid a pound for every photo I would certainly be a very rich man!!! Sorry this reply has only just been posted but I was told about this website on my last trip to Spain whereby I happened to bump into some other brits abroad who were running some old trucks to and from a truck show in Switzerland. If anyone would like anymore information then please feel free to ask.

Yours

Adrian Gray

Beautiful motor Mr Gray, more pics please. (not keen on top bar, sorry.)

yep more picsPLEASE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi,

Has anyone got some photos of Dave Hogg’s fleet especially the ex Ralph Davies FH16 they can post please?

The ones attached to this subject seem not to be available anymore.

Cheers

top pics euromat

love the globetrotter, looks like its just come off the production line apart from the lights.

more pics please

cheers
gaz

happy new year to all