British expat trucking jobs section?

I just took a sneaky look in at the site I will never log in to again (bunch of snobbish pillocks) and saw an add for long haul drivers in Canada… 40 hours a week and $4k a month :laughing:

This has to be a joke surely ? firstly what ‘LONG HAUL’ driver on this continent only works 40 hours week and secondly $4k (Canadian) for a month is rubbish money, do they really expect to get drivers for that ?
Being away 14 or more days a month demands better pay package than that. Any poor fool who leaves the security of England for that must be needy.

Look a bit closer Pat,this company is offering 40 hrs per week which is very realistic when there are three people sharing one truck,all at the same time !! Thinks it’s called “extreme team driving” but my knowledge of Punjabi is limited.

flat to the mat:
Look a bit closer Pat,this company is offering 40 hrs per week which is very realistic when there are three people sharing one truck,all at the same time !! Thinks it’s called “extreme team driving” but my knowledge of Punjabi is limited.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heard about this before, sounds about as appealing as my old job in Sask.

Oh ya, don’t forget that you’ll be working with top of the range equipment incl. built in toilet. No wonder there’s a shortage of happy go lucky truck mechanics over there. Those Canadians aren’t too fond of “brown prop-shaft syndrome” by all accounts. :grimacing:

sounds like the job robbie would love lol

I thought Big Freight wasn’t hiring any more Brits right now.