British Customs - Dunquerke

Came through Dunkerque very late friday night, and British Customs(in the 2nd shed where they check the Truck/Trailer before you go into the lanes) was completely staffed by French men/women!!!

I always thought the British manned the British Customs, obviously times have changed!!

Cheap foreign workers… :grimacing:

Oh look, my taxi is here… :wink:

Think it’s similar in Calais, the ones that walk up and down the lanes only the dog handler seems to be a Brit now

russell2587:
Think it’s similar in Calais, the ones that walk up and down the lanes only the dog handler seems to be a Brit now

Usually manned entirely by UK Border Agency staff.

GBPub:

russell2587:

the shed yes but on about the ones who do the final check in the lanes

The dog is German :wink:

Cocker spaniel I think lol. Thinking about it I could be getting confused with Dunkirk.

russell2587:
Cocker spaniel I think lol. Thinking about it I could be getting confused with Dunkirk.

Are they from ■■■■■■■ or Pontefract cocker?

In Ponte it would be an Old Cocker - no matter what it’s age.

Stan

russell2587:

GBPub:

russell2587:

the shed yes but on about the ones who do the final check in the lanes

If your in the lanes,youve passed the border controls havent you? the ■■■■ with the dog is “le securite”(scuse the french) . . . bomber jacket, shades,shiny boots :sunglasses:

Suedehead:
If your in the lanes,youve passed the border controls havent you? the [zb] with the dog is “le securite”(scuse the french) . . . bomber jacket, shades,shiny boots :sunglasses:

UK border agency, usually still walk the lanes at Calais with the dog and also put the CO2 probe in the trailer.