Britains fault again apparantly

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rants.html

OK I’ll reply as seeing no-one else wants to … how come they can get all the way from southern europe to Calais without being stopped ■■

All these people are as far as I know in France/Europe illegally. So they should be rounded up and told to either claim asylum there, or be deported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thats what common logic would dictate,and also the same logic as almost anyone you would speak to about this…i wonder why it isnt like that in reality.they stop being refugees at the 1st safe country…the people trafficers are making fortunes and britain loses fortunes whilst bleeding the indiginous population of the uk dry to provide for the influx of parasites giving them priority for housing,schooling,and benifits.personally the nicest thing i could do is to put up a big sign at dover and heathrow saying…DONT BOTHER TO UNPACK,YOUR GOING BACK. :smiley:

heres the truth of it… youtube.com/watch?v=xuXBx6NXr5s

Sure that’s the next generation of British sportsmen and women, you should be welcoming them!

At least they aren’t bringing their armies with them like you did. :bulb:

Karl:
Sure that’s the next generation of British sportsmen and women, you should be welcoming them!

At least they aren’t bringing their armies with them like you did. :bulb:

They wouldn’t ■■■■■ dare!