Brit European

Just wondered what the score was with BET Zeebrugge, being an ex.driver of theirs.
I’ve noticed that their carpet boxvan trailers are being pulled by a lot of right hand drive UK regd units now, not only the replacement new Actroses, but older units also.
Is the operation being ran from the UK depot in Stoke area now?

Not sure but talking to a driver of theirs and he told me they were paid by the weight of the load when delivering carpets. Can’t be right can it?

still some left hookers on the job at the mo think there changing for when the tax on foreign motors comes in , quite a few foreign subbys pulling for them too

mr lordi:
Not sure but talking to a driver of theirs and he told me they were paid by the weight of the load when delivering carpets. Can’t be right can it?

no it aint right , i went over to zeebrugge last july for a job and thats not what i got told bout wages

there run from the head office in radway green now left hand drive replaced with merc’s and MAN right hand drive trucks . they have about 20 Rumanian and Bulgarian sub contractors on for them in Zeebrugge .oh and quiet a few vacancies for uk carpet drivers :laughing:

My mate works for them, and said they are being run by another company, and now the jobs not very good, and hes looking for something else. There are Romanians and Bulgarians parked in Belgium, which the company uses to go and collect trailers, since they will do it for 40 euros, so its very cost effective.