Brit European

Anyone got any info on them,Apart from the fact they run out of Belgium?

Ken.

quinny

as far as i know they are taking on drivers in the uttoxeter area(jcb contract).loks like a all brand new man fleet some in jcb yellow others in there own white.
mainly tramping from what i could see from the advert and if you run with someone else to the same place they piggie back the wagons back.
as for money not sure.

http://www.briteuropean.com have a look here

hope that helps

jon

Thanks Jon.A friend and myself were looking at the possibility of contacting them with a view to a move.We know they do the JCB contract,and also carpets out of Belgium.And it was the carpet job that we were looking at specifically,especially as they seem to let you run/deliver near your home gaff.

I guess we’ll have to have a think about it,and maybe see how it goes.

Many thanks

Ken.

Quinny:
Anyone got any info on them,Apart from the fact they run out of Belgium?

Ken.

Hi Ken, don’t know what they are like now, but I went for an interview about 6 years ago in Zeebrugge, and had to walk out of the interview, I told the bloke I was interviewed by that I was keen to do the job provided that I did not have to run bent, but the hours they were expecting you to work were highly suspect, they didn’t take into account that you had to have an 11 hr break between each days work, and seemed to think that driving between one days work area and the next was classed as break time. The money they offered was very good, but for me it was not worth the risk of loosing my licence… I would hope they have now changed, but you should phone them before you travel all the way to Belgium and ask them if they will employ you if you are not prepaired to run bent. It may save you a bit of time and trouble.