Bring back the death penalty

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west … 695118.stm

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

KILL THE β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  THAT DID THIS

I,m not sure what happened nor am i interested but maybe the Police should be allowed to shoot to kill just because they have the right feeling.

Hanging is too good.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

neil46:
KILL THE [zb] THAT DID THIS

Why? A real life sentence is a far worse punishment. I know what I’d choose, given the choice.

jammymutt:
maybe the Police should be allowed to shoot to kill just because they have the right feeling.

Definitely not, those dingbats can’t be trusted not to shoot a man with a table leg :open_mouth:

Hanging is too good.

My point entirely - but it has got to be real life.

Salut, David.

Agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment Neil but the problem I have with the death penalty is β€˜ONE MISTAKE IS ONE TOO MANY’ and if you put yourself in that position and imagine that you were the accused, knowing you were not guilty but no one would listen.

NOTHING justifies killing a child and if convicted LIFE should mean LIFE and not a day less and it should be spent in the very basic of sanitary conditions with no benefits or ameneties and a strict governing regime.

this is the [zb]ed up bit

Two women, aged 17 and 47, and a 20-year-old man were arrested on Wednesday and are still being questioned by police over the matter.

On Thursday, a 27-year-old man was released without charge.

Police divers

Some of the people being questioned are related to Troy.

their own flesh and blood, some folk dont deserve children. [zb] steralise the [zb]'s

jon