Brilliant Signage, well I think so

Saw on the N/S of a truck, just above the wheel, near the side pod area,

If you can read this
I can’t see you
MOVE

Where can I get this? or do I have to get it made?

And me - seem to be spending a lot of time in towns at the minute and cyclists are doing my head in!!

I actually make signs and vehicle graphics, never seen what you are talking about but it won’t be hard to make. Drop me a PM with sizes.

Seems all the best ideas are the simple ones. Should be stuck on all blind spot areas…and in VIVID, eye-catching colours.

GORDON 50 You have a message

I saw one on a blue Merc, trying to remember the company name!

Found it, it was on a Shipley tractor unit!

Swedish blue, can’t find message!

Seen one on the back of a trailer recently…

← SUICIDE PASSING SIDE →

Saw a truck in London a year or so ago. Had 2 metal number plates either side of the trailer.

Right hand side had a green one with PASS SIDE stamped on it.

Left side had a red one with SUICIDE stamped on.

Wish I still had the picture :laughing:

Edit, found it!

was going to get one if you can read this i cant see you do you feel lucky well do you

on sign related note saw this in spain HITS THE SPOT

I have an idea, what about a horrendous buzzer that sounds in the cab deafening the driver everytime he puts an indicator on and ooh ooh it could tell every cyclist in a 5 mile radius with a speaker outside the truck shouting “Warning this vehicle is turning”.

Ah ■■■■ it! Been done
pownall.co.uk/left-right-turn-warning

I feel real sorry for the people living at corners in towns as when all the lorries have speakers announcing I am turning left all day and night they will wonder why they ever worried about a few brainless cyclists,