Brilliant Idea.....

Why don’t we have sepperate fuel, TV and Internet forums, or why can’t the mods set up within the new post section that states PLEASE DO A SEARCH FIRST AS YOU’RE GOING TO POST ABOUT THE SAME OLD SUBJECTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN :exclamation:
I tried not to shout but couldn’t resist :exclamation:
Then if they’re posted within those forums we can do our very best to ignore them :smiley:

We could have a seperate forum for people who can spell.
We could have a seperate forum for people who SHOUT.
We could have a seperate forum for people who Slag off Stobarts
The list is endless.
If you ask nicely they might even let you have a forum just for yourself!

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:
Whinger forum :question: :question: now that has got to be a big hit :exclamation:

Yep i like whinging about whingers, if i have i forum just for me, does that mean i can ask a question and get answers that are relevant to my question :question: (now that would be a first one here) and not a load of drivel that’s completely bloody useless :bulb:

Mikejk:
Yep i like whinging about whingers, if i have i forum just for me, does that mean i can ask a question and get answers that are relevant to my question :question: (now that would be a first one here) and not a load of drivel that’s completely bloody useless :bulb:

Ooooooh.
You drama queen!!

Mikejk:

would it mean that a whinging forum mod would be required and if so, would they whinge about what the whingers were whinging about… :confused: :confused: :confused:

how’s this for am idea. If a thread is me no interest to you why not just ignore it.

All this ignoring talk on here. its been done (and still is being done) in the Bullys bar… :laughing: :wink:

I’ve seen other internet sites bring in multiple highly-specific forums, and it’s off-putting.

One thing I would like to see though is a modification where you can click on “read today’s posts”. Currently the only similar option is to click “posts since my last visit” but you are then tied to using the “back” button or you lose the list of which are recent posts.

Dr Dubya:
I’ve seen other internet sites bring in multiple highly-specific forums, and it’s off-putting.

One thing I would like to see though is a modification where you can click on “read today’s posts”. Currently the only similar option is to click “posts since my last visit” but you are then tied to using the “back” button or you lose the list of which are recent posts.

Umm, and what’s the problem using the back button? :confused:

Works fine for me and sometimes my ‘view posts since last visit’ comprises 3-4 weeks of new posts :open_mouth: .

RIKKI PLEASE SET UP A PROTEST / FUEL PRICE DISCUSSION STICKY THREAD OR FORUM PLEASE.

Signed,

Entire TNet membership.

Aw come on now - it’s getting beyond a joke - 3 new threads started again thus far today. :angry:

Dr Dubya:
click “posts since my last visit” but you are then tied to using the “back” button or you lose the list of which are recent posts.

Try opening all posts since last visit and then on each topic you wish to view you right click > open in new window. Then all the new posts don’t disappear unless you get logged out.

Dr Dubya:

Use a tabbed browser such as Firefox, you can then click on “posts since my last visit”, then open any posts you want to read in a new tab, you can even refresh the “posts since my last visit” tab to get any posts that’s been added whilst you’ve been reading.

tachograph:

Dr Dubya:

Use a tabbed browser such as Firefox, you can then click on “posts since my last visit”, then open any posts you want to read in a new tab, you can even refresh the “posts since my last visit” tab to get any posts that’s been added whilst you’ve been reading.

I can do that on MS as well as using the back button which automatically adds new posts whilst I have been reading :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

tachograph:

Dr Dubya:

I can do that on MS as well as using the back button which automatically adds new posts whilst I have been reading :smiley: :smiley:

MS ?
Is it a disease or do you mean Internet Explorer 7 :confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

MS ?
Is it a disease or do you mean Internet Explorer 7

OK, I was thinking of MicroSoft and yes I did mean IE7 :blush: :blush: :blush:

Rob K:
RIKKI PLEASE SET UP A PROTEST / FUEL PRICE DISCUSSION STICKY THREAD OR FORUM PLEASE.

Signed,

Entire TNet membership.

Aw come on now - it’s getting beyond a joke - 3 new threads started again thus far today. :angry:

‘Entire TNet membership’? Dont think so sweetie. You dont speak for me. Is it really that difficult for you to ignore threads about fuel protests? The big clue’s generally in the thread title, they normally have words like ‘fuel’, ‘price’, or ‘protest’ in them! Or is someone behind you with your arm up your back forcing you to click on em? They arent half as annoying as backseat moderators either, know what I mean?

Back seat moderators! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I like your thinking Olog hai