Bridgestone tyres

Just fitted 4 brand new tyres a cross the back and two on the front, after fitting the steering was terrible went to get the wheels balanced and the fitter said one of the front tyres was a out of shape got the tyre changed and the steering was a lot better but still shook slightly at some speeds phoned the tyre supplier up and he is now going to change the other front tyre as he says they might be a bad batch just wondered if anybody else have had trouble with Bridgestone tyres

To be honest they drive like ■■■■. Very hard compound to get more milage. Continentals drive better, but the tread flies off in the hands of an animal

Have had 4 front axle blow outs in the last year with them, gaffer never had a single 1 in 30 years up to then. Definitely thinks there’s problems and we’re onto Michelin now.

Professor:
Just fitted 4 brand new tyres a cross the back and two on the front, after fitting the steering was terrible went to get the wheels balanced and the fitter said one of the front tyres was a out of shape got the tyre changed and the steering was a lot better but still shook slightly at some speeds phoned the tyre supplier up and he is now going to change the other front tyre as he says they might be a bad batch just wondered if anybody else have had trouble with Bridgestone tyres

Spainish or Japanese made?

Always seem get a strange wear with them on steering axle, with different trucks, got the same problem again with the ones recently fitted, Brother had similar issues with Bridgestone, but the workshop who fitted them has them on thier trucks and say they don’t have problems, and I’ve been dealing with them for a few years and have no reason to doubt them.

Not sure ware they were made H143500, I have run bridgestones before on my last truck muckies and like you the tyres on the front did wear a little funny but on my latest truck I have super singles on the front and they seam to wear and last better bridgestones have always served me well in the past especially on the drive.To update you all my tyre fitter changed both the front tyres without any quibble he was as good as gold they are still bridgestones but a different pattern we will see how they last I will add they do drive a lot better time will tell