Bridge strike

And again the bridge has been hit.Coombe valley rd dover

Guess it will be a pig to recover though, especially with the box falling off.

Here’s a better pic: Whatever was he thinking?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-37271287

More to the point what was he doing going down there? He is based in Zeebrugge and will have been coming from or going to one of Lidl’s RDC’s must be the Bulgarian way to the ferry.

Another Lorry strike. When are the owners of these bridges going to be prosecuted for running too low?

More to the point what was he doing going down there? He is based in Zeebrugge and will have been coming from or going to one of Lidl’s RDC’s must be the Bulgarian way to the ferry.

mazzer:

Looking for an Aldi or Lidl supermarket to top up his larder/drinks cabinet?

The unit livery looks ex “eat more chips” :confused:

What a complete and total [zb] plum! :unamused:

I wonder if the driver had 2 years experience? :smiley:

Wonder if he was offered a fire extinguisher yesterday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

flic.kr/p/G83JDq

He was probably going to a lorry park just pass bridge

Santa:
Here’s a better pic: Whatever was he thinking?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-37271287

Probably ducked as he said blimey that was a bit close to the height of the uni… BANG. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

mazzer:
must be the Bulgarian way to the ferry.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
Wonder if he was offered a fire extinguisher yesterday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Look on the bright side at least it was a good test of the security of the extinguisher’s stowage. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Lucky it didn’t catch fire cos the driver ain’t a bloody fireman

Looks like Romanian reg better photos on Kentonline/dover/news/lor… Flip flop drivers trying to work out what went wrong.

I am pretty certain that truck delivered to us and was in our yard this week. I remember seeing a horrid blue MAN and when I saw it I thought what a horrid colour scheme.
We have a fair whack of ECS containers in from Belgium in a week. Some pulled by Benton Brothers as they all have nice decent looking vehicles.

A lot of them bringing containers in are Romanian or Polish, we often have to get one of the Polish lads out of the warehouse to talk to them so we can find stuff out.

However we have a lot of EE’s in and quite frankly I am fed up with telling them to put safety boots on or high vis or to stop wondering around the yard like its a bloody playground.
If it wasn’t that truck it was an identical one.
In fact on Friday I told one 4 times to get some boots on and he just ignored me each time.

Morons springs to mind and that news article proves it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Why did he not get through the bridge .I thought foreign lorrys were only suppose to be 4 meters high .The bridge is 4.2 meters or 13.9 feet.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.13378 … 312!8i6656

fingermissing:
Why did he not get through the bridge .I thought foreign lorrys were only suppose to be 4 meters high .The bridge is 4.2 meters or 13.9 feet.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.13378 … 312!8i6656

He is on rumo plates but probably never leaves the uk so the 4 metre part doesn’t matter, it’ looks like a high cube box so will be overheight