Bridge strike walkden

youtube.com/watch?v=-Npqc3W … rlesVeitch I reckon the guy near the end with the hoodie on is the driver :laughing:

Guy filming it all is an idiot someone wants to knock him out
Comes across.as.someone who wants confrontation on camera to get his 5 mins of fame online.
Love see him without a camera bet he’s nice and.polite

If I’ve read it right the height marked on the trailer seems to say 4.1m ■■ as opposed to 4.4m marked on the bridge ■■.

The cameraman’s…

Channel has over 250,000 subscribers. He’s obviously a dab hand at winding people up.

His attitude ■■■■■ but, he’s absolutely right in everything he does in the video.

Carryfast:
If I’ve read it right the height marked on the trailer seems to say 4.1m ■■ as opposed to 4.4m marked on the bridge ■■.

Unfortunately it says 4.9 16’2

Guy filming is a bit hyper though when asked to stay out the way…

Yeh camera man is a a hole but iv watched his other video and he has fights with homeless crackhead all the time

yourhavingalarf:
The cameraman’s…

Channel has over 250,000 subscribers. He’s obviously a dab hand at winding people up.

His attitude ■■■■■ but, he’s absolutely right in everything he does in the video.

it’s just baiting people to get views on his channel, Always works DJ audits is a master wind up merchant especially with security guards
who have no idea about British law

one day the guy filming he will pick the wrong guy get stabbed by a little weasel and lets see how cocky he is then!

Ahh Walkden…land of my ancestors.Bizarre having a septic flapping the gums.

edd1974:
Comes across.as.someone who wants confrontation on camera to get his 5 mins of fame online.

I recognised that voice.I watched other videos.I find him funny

TonkaBoy:

Carryfast:

Unfortunately it says 4.9 16’2 .

Are you sure about that figure ?.
The trailer looks nowhere near 0.5m higher than the bridge in the video.It looks like it’s only caught it by a matter of a few inches.

But if it really is 4.9 it can only mean the driver just plain forgot about the height of what he was driving.Which I think explains a lot of not most of these collisions.

Carryfast:

TonkaBoy:

Carryfast:

The trailer looks nowhere near 0.5m higher than the bridge in the video.It looks like it’s only caught it by a matter of a few inches.

But if it really is 4.9 it can only mean the driver just plain forgot about the height of what he was driving.Which I think explains a lot of not most of these collisions.

Edit to add can clearly see it after expanding the video I’m only using the phone screen at moment until I buy a new computer.
That’s a bleedin high trailer.Its anyone’s guess why the driver chose that route.

Amazon double deck trailers are 16 ft 2.

Carryfast:

TonkaBoy:

Carryfast:

The trailer looks nowhere near 0.5m higher than the bridge in the video.

Thats because at one point it was wedged under the bridge, the height can clearly be seen on the headboard of the trailer.
Some of you think the guy who took the video may be a tool, but who is the biggest tool? Its laughing boy with the hoodie on, I bet he’s not laughing now, and I love the quote ‘’ I’m not the one who wedged a big lorry under a railway bridge am i ‘’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sploom:

edd1974:

I recognised that voice.I watched other videos.I find him funny

say what you like about him he stands his ground good on him

shullbit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Npqc3WUESM&ab_channel=CharlesVeitch I reckon the guy near the end with the hoodie on is the driver :laughing:

Yeah my man was the driver the sheepish look said it all none of his lot can drive for [zb] probably had his licence 5 minutes

robthedog:

shullbit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Npqc3WUESM&ab_channel=CharlesVeitch I reckon the guy near the end with the hoodie on is the driver :laughing:

Yeah my man was the driver the sheepish look said it all none of his lot can drive for [zb] probably had his licence 5 minutes

To be fair there ain’t many places that a 16’ + high truck can dare to go away from motorways.Basically more or less any marked bridge will be too low for it.That won’t change regardless of driver.The thing is a liability.Would be far better to allow 25m LHVs with a 4m height limit.Also proper constant mesh manual gearboxes that might at least help to sort the wheat from the chaff in drivers.

Carryfast:

robthedog:

shullbit:

To be fair there ain’t many places that a 16’ + high truck can dare to go away from motorways.Basically more or less any marked bridge will be too low for it.That won’t change regardless of driver.The thing is a liability.Would be far better to allow 25m LHVs with a 4m height limit.Also proper constant mesh manual gearboxes that might at least help to sort the wheat from the chaff in drivers.

Game over for you then old son, no wait it never happened anyway did it, moving along