Bridge strike Swindon

m.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/1 … on_bridge/

Agency drivers back from their post Xmas break then…

Is that the one near the iceland rdc ?

bald bloke:
Is that the one near the iceland rdc ?

Yes.

It said in 2010 another driver was fined £85 for hitting the bridge. I’d have thought the fine would be much more.

If the driver wasn’t agency he soon will be.

Why is always the old agency joke? I would love to know the experience/ nationality of the drivers hitting this bridge, I would love to know the figures for accident/foreign driver ratio statistics because each day the standard of driving in LGV’s is getting worse!

Chainsaw, its nothing personal, nor is anyone seriously suggesting it was an agency driver.

They say this to wind the usual humourless agency crew up, who nine times out of ten play straight into their hands, erm… :laughing: :laughing:

Juddian:
Chainsaw, its nothing personal, nor is anyone seriously suggesting it was an agency driver.

They say this to wind the usual humourless agency crew up, who nine times out of ten play straight into their hands, erm… :laughing: :laughing:

Woof - catch ( missed ). Woof - catch ( missed ) ditto, ditto. "take the bait every time :laughing:

CHAINSAW:
Why is always the old agency joke? I would love to know the experience/ nationality of the drivers hitting this bridge, I would love to know the figures for accident/foreign driver ratio statistics because each day the standard of driving in LGV’s is getting worse!

just shows a lack of imagination on their part cant even come out with an original quip !

makes a nice change from hitting that 10 footer just off magic roundabout i spose .

and er … lenham is notorious for employing ex soviets .

no one else will drive a 20 year old leyland daf 85 !!

boredwivdrivin:
makes a nice change from hitting that 10 footer just off magic roundabout i spose .

I’m as British as you can get but I’d gladly swap this 2014 MAN p.o.s for a 20 year old DAF 85! Just for the gearbox [emoji6]

nomiS36:

boredwivdrivin:

I’m as British as you can get but I’d gladly swap this 2014 MAN p.o.s for a 20 year old DAF 85! Just for the gearbox [emoji6]

Your not right in the head.

weeto:

nomiS36:

boredwivdrivin:

Your not right in the head.

Haha [emoji28]

I wasn’t actually being literal, I was using the post I quoted to vent my spleen re. truck automatics, especially the ZF effort [emoji6]