Bridge strike Milton Keynes

Food service vehicle found one of the lowest bridges in MK and gave it a go.
Link here

This is why I said No to mentoring a new driver

Well at-least the driver now knows that a 13’ vehicle won’t go under an 8’ 3" bridge :smiley:

Of all bridge strikes in the UK that has to be one of the strangest, what on earth was the driver thinking :confused:

Probably thought the cab’s gone under, surely that big white thing behind me will!
Anyway luckily he hasn’t done much damage to the body, that horrible noisy thing’s cushioned the impact :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Impressive lack of awareness on this one I’d give it a 6/10 :open_mouth:

Love the reporting:
A lorry driver underestimated the height of his lorry today
…lorry has fallen victim to a low bridge today (4 February).

So, it’s not head-up-■■■■ negligence by the driver, just an unavoidable incident caused by a predatory bridge attacking the wagon :laughing:

Zac_A:
So, it’s not head-up-■■■■ negligence by the driver, just an unavoidable incident caused by a predatory bridge attacking the wagon :laughing:

LOL :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe we should start a GoFundMe page to help the driver get over the trauma of being attacked by a rogue bride :smiley:

tachograph:

Zac_A:

Maybe we should start a GoFundMe page to help the driver get over the trauma of being attacked by a rogue bride :smiley:

Hope you meant BRIDGE! :wink:

Blame Satnav

Beau Nydel:

tachograph:

Zac_A:

Hope you meant BRIDGE! :wink:

Ooops how did I not notice that typo :blush:

I must remember to read what I type :unamused: :smiley:

I actually preferred the typo :smiley:

tachograph:

Zac_A:

PBSD (Post Bridge Stress Disorder) is a real thing.