Bridge Strike - Driver should read the trailer!

And the trailer writing made me laugh

He should have took the advice off the side of the trailer

■■■■■■■■■ marker to change the back from 63 to 62/61/60 :laughing: :laughing:

didn’t realise Dozy had a new job already :laughing:

cpc, sat nav driver strikes again i see or was it a polish guy again ? or all 3 ?

if there going to pay peanuts in the game then they deserve the drivers they get.

desypete:
cpc, sat nav driver strikes again i see or was it a polish guy again ? or all 3 ?

if there going to pay peanuts in the game then they deserve the drivers they get.

Do they do the CPC in America ? Or do my eyes deceive me ?

Well I was not going to write it BUT as someone else already has mentioned him.

Has Dozy emigrated to the USA ?

our most valuable resource sits 63 ft in front,probably extremely embarrassed too

They’re looking for drivers to ‘Join our Team’

I wonder why ?

OVLOV JAY:
He should have took the advice off the side of the trailer

My thoughts exactly !

Everything is bigger in the USA, sadly not bridges :laughing:

Keep up old chap…viewtopic.php?f=2&t=126188

bald bloke:
Keep up old chap…viewtopic.php?f=2&t=126188

Ooops! Missed that one :blush: :blush:

Made me chuckle that in the letters section of “wheels,” the URTU magazine, there is some chap that has written in (anonymous!) saying that he’s sick of hearing that drivers get sacked for bridge strikes and that companies should employ technology to prevent bridge strikes (instead of idiots presumably!!)

No cpc over here trailers are a standard 13 ft 6 high but they have a habit of not marking bridges or adjusting them if done roadworks

taffytrucker:
No cpc over here trailers are a standard 13 ft 6 high but they have a habit of not marking bridges or adjusting them if done roadworks

couldnt have been the diddycoys doing the tar then seeing as its about 3 foor 6 deep?? :slight_smile:

The average yank driver ain’t to smart but hear them in the truck stop they’re the best thing on the road but when you sit there watching them drive round to find a drive through parking space coz they can’t back up I always have a chuckle to myself.

Makes a change though it’s normally swift that make mistakes like that

Wouldn’t happen if he stuck to the approved route given by his team …pmpl .remember to ask for a canopy when u tip today as the unions have agreed only product should be kept dry .drivers are consumable

A bridge strike is an admin mistake .

63’ ahead? Isn’t that a bit close for an ■■■■■■ van? Oh, I just caught on… Does that means trucks are dead cheap over there then?