Bridge Strike, Canadian style

Oops…

theweathernetwork.com/news/a … way/33103/

did you read some of the comments?

Seems rubberneckers are as bad in Canada as they are here.

Several hours if not days■■? Surely not, if it was in Spain or Germany it would be reopened in minutes (Tongue firmly held in cheek)

Least he didn’t damage the load,

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28586702

Reminds me of the Hangover movie. Poor thing

Not being one to jump to conclusions :laughing: , but I’m putting money on the driver being from the wraparound stetson brigade , another example of their shocking driving standards :unamused:

Been informed that the driver was under the influence so there goes any insurance

Roymondo:
News - UPDATED: Driver to be charged with impaired driving in Burlington Skyway crash - The Weather Network

Did anybody else get the advert for the fanny pads before the video, or just me?

Is that what they call a Knobhead and the smart driver who dropped his trailer too :laughing:

Contraflow:

Roymondo:
News - UPDATED: Driver to be charged with impaired driving in Burlington Skyway crash - The Weather Network

Did anybody else get the advert for the fanny pads before the video, or just me?

:laughing: way too over active imagination mate

Contraflow:

Roymondo:

Don’t you just hate these ads that are based on your past browsing history.

m1cks:

Contraflow:

Roymondo:

Don’t you just hate these ads that are based on your past browsing history.

:laughing: