Bridge bashers on radio two.Vanessa Feltz

Network Rail fed up with lorries wrecking their bridges.

There not the only ones going by the local rag ( grantham journal ) , it’s causing chaos in the town , if there not hitting bridges there causing chaos attempting turning round on barrowby rd, harlaxton rd or sPringfield road .
Mrs is up in arms , thought she was making a lot out of nothing to be honest , but now on 6 th week off and every day I seem to be sat on sPringfield road whilst some idiot attempts to turn round .
Roll on the bloody ring road :exclamation:

Springfield Road bridge has always caused problems and always will. The inner relief road built 25 odd years ago is a joke.

Well they got another one to contend with today as the 15 footer on Cleveland street in hull has claimed a victim , although fair play to him he got it all the way thru :open_mouth:

I got told the one on stoneferry road in Hull was mentioned■■? Then a numpty hit it a hour afterwards… He did a good job I’ll say that’ i don’t think he crawled through going by the damage :neutral_face:

That’s it stoneferry rd not Cleveland street dohhhh least he kept all his empty ibc tanks on tho. Trailer well ■■■■■■ :unamused:

The irony is the tv news story while they are interviewing the guy from Network rail, it shows a Wilkos truck in the background going under the bridge in Grantham, & we all know of the numerous Wilkos trucks that have struck bridges inc the double decker that was smashed into the bridge on the A619 at darfoulds several years ago

peirre:
The irony is the tv news story hope they are interviewing the guy from Network rail, shows a Wilkos truck in the background going under the bridge in Grantham, & we all know of the numerous Wilkos trucks that have struck bridges inc the double decker that was smashed into the bridge on the A619 at darfoulds several years ago

To be fair on the Darfoulds one , he was trying to escape the diesel fairies up the road [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

largebloke1969:
That’s it stoneferry rd not Cleveland street dohhhh least he kept all his empty ibc tanks on tho. Trailer well [zb] :unamused:

i tipped at Cargill’s at 16:30 and he was still pulled up just passed the bridge, then as i came out he had moved into Cargill’s front yard… Yeah well and truly shafted it :grimacing:

Vanessa Feltz…someone who is interested in bridge strikes…errr…okay!

IMG_1253.JPG

do hgvs really hit that low bridge in Ely. surely it would decapitate the driver aswell as the trailer

Heisenberrg:

I would rather hit on a bridge than hit on her …

networkrail.co.uk/bish-bash-bosh/

networkrail.co.uk/feeds/ove … -campaign/

raymundo:

Heisenberrg:

Behave , many a good tune played on an old fiddle driver :laughing: I’ve done worse :unamused:

largebloke1969:

raymundo:

Heisenberrg:

Behave , many a good tune played on an old fiddle driver :laughing: I’ve done worse :unamused:

More of a double bass.

Read an article today where the railways authority claims five bridges a day are being struck?? Surely can’t be that many

Double post :frowning:

thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars … shing.html

Costing 23 million a year to the tax payer because these dolly ■■■■■■■■ dont know how high their truck is.

Take their licence off them and shred it. We’ve got bridge basher in our depot and all he got was a final written warning which lapsed after a year :unamused:

James the cat:

largebloke1969:

raymundo:

Heisenberrg:

More of a double bass.

Meeeow!

largebloke1969:

raymundo:

Heisenberrg:

I’d give her a good ■■■■■■■■■…