Bridge Basher Beggers Belief!

I seriously wonder sometimes, I mean how could you not notice this bridge?

southwales-eveningpost.co.uk … y.html?*#1

Whatever this guy was doing, paying due care and attention wasn’t one of them!

oops!

Reef:
I seriously wonder sometimes, I mean how could you not notice this bridge?

southwales-eveningpost.co.uk … y.html?*#1

Whatever this guy was doing, paying due care and attention wasn’t one of them!

may be with all the modern technology a text could be sent to the drivers phone when he is (or indeed she) with 200 yards.

btw … i do like your avatar

few ropes and a couple of sheets and he’ll have a nice flatbed :smiley:

Bluey Circles:
may be with all the modern technology a text could be sent to the drivers phone when he is (or indeed she) with 200 yards.

And I could imagine the Driver thinking “I’ll just wait till I’m the other side of this bridge and pull in safely to look at my phone because I’m all about road safety and hazard perception me”

or

Driver explains to PC Plod " well officer I didn’t see the bridge because I was busy reading the text on my phone that was telling me I was approaching a low bridge"

Bluey Circles:
btw … i do like your avatar

Thanks.

chicane:
few ropes and a couple of sheets and he’ll have a nice flatbed :smiley:

Think he’ll have a nice fathead when his gaffers finished with him, that and a nice flat P45 :wink:

Maybe his boss told him he was only 10ft 11 :bulb:

Bluey Circles:

Thats a great idea. Someone hasnt seen a bridge is too low but lets encourage them to read a text while driving. Are the rules on using mobiles while driving to be relaxed for hgv drivers then? :laughing:

Or maybe a low bridge warning sign that comes on automatically :smiley:
Unlike that one, according to a witness.

How about a brain that works :unamused:

Heres the biggest bridge bashing ■■■

zz10.jpg

Agency :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Get a bible… :open_mouth:

amazon.co.uk/AA-Truckers-Atl … 0749569123

Or repent in court :unamused:

Agency VAN Driver! :smiley:

Can’t really blame the driver,if the bridge wasn’t there he wouldn’t of hit it,just saying like…

The-Snowman:

Bluey Circles:

Thats a great idea. Someone hasnt seen a bridge is too low but lets encourage them to read a text while driving. Are the rules on using mobiles while driving to be relaxed for hgv drivers then? :laughing:

nah man … he probably hasn’t seen the bridge was too low because he was probably playing with his phone, there is that many people playing with phones whilst driving at the moment that it may be the best way of warning them of dangers ahead.

kindle530:

Now that’s a proper job… 2.7m :open_mouth:

kindle530:

Really makes you wonder how he got a license

It’ll buff out[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

kindle530:

stacked 3 high with manky straw hastanes and expecting to get under 2.7m, hope he wasn’t planning trying to sell that ■■■■■ to a customer :unamused:

Bit of a pain, that bridge, when you want to get from the Gower back to the motorway. Unfortunately some joker amended the warning sign on the approach (on the B4295 from the Gower) to read 11 ft 10 much to my annoyance. Didn’t hit the bridge as I always double check the height of the vehicle I’m in before a low bridge - the vehicle I was in was 11 ft 6 IIRC.