Brick and sand work

hi any one out there know the number for a company in kent i think there name is A.S that do bulk sand bags to jewsons,travis etc .i was contacted last week for work for them but due to the idiot who serviced my lorry, my contact book gone.also has anyone herd of a web site called “bricknet” that offers return loads of bricks around england.

Their name is Aggregate Supplies, they also have a depot in Acton. Don’t know the phone number. Hope this helps.

had a short spell on bricks earlier this year and considered buying my own crane trailer and running independent but speaking to a lot of lads on the job as well as rdl who had the contract for hanson brick yards it just weren’t viable, the rates are so poor there was noway i could do it full time with nothing else. it’s seems that all brickloads moved in the uk are done on backload rates, i spose because you can shift em on anything, a lot of firms running tauts will use the brickyards to get something back and that probably keeps the rates at rock bottom.
as for bricknet? can’t say i’ve ever heard of it.

sorry for the delay getting back laptop when awol.thanks for the info