Brian yeardley fleet photos wanted

hi can any body help me im try to find photos of brian yeardley fleet photos from the 80s.as im building there depot in featherstone and modeling there fleet in 1.87 scale the models will be volvo s ,mercs,mans,dafs,tractors and drawbar outfits.and does anybody have photos of blue and yellow ones they had.im hopeing to show the models at ackworth show this year.
also does anybody remember bedale transport from just out side bedale north yorkshire. and do they have any photos scania tippers they ran :slight_smile:

ragamuffin:
hi can any body help me im try to find photos of brian yeardley fleet photos from the 80s.as im building there depot in featherstone and modeling there fleet in 1.87 scale the models will be volvo s ,mercs,mans,dafs,tractors and drawbar outfits.and does anybody have photos of blue and yellow ones they had.im hopeing to show the models at ackworth show this year.
also does anybody remember bedale transport from just out side bedale north yorkshire. and do they have any photos scania tippers they ran :slight_smile:

Hi Mate found this last night,its an early globetrotter on a W plate,we had a couple of ex Yeardley globeys in our fleet early on i think they were A 541 / 3 OAT cheers Buzzer.

VS01221.jpg

ragamuffin:

Hello mate
There is a Yeardly thread on this site with loads of pictures and contacts like John Green who drove for them who will give you loads of detail. To top of your model BY also had a classic lorry parked at TEPS on Brighton Street in Hull, I have no idea where that is now.
Cliff