Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

wakou:

Monkey241:

wakou:
It seems there is actually a Brexit benefit after all. At least for the board and shareholders of a certain ferry company. Now able to sack all of its British staff and crew and replace them with trafficked slaves from the Third World. (But not its French, Dutch or Irish ones)
I wonder when Rees-Mogg will be on the telly, telling us all to celebrate this great leap forward in to the 18th Century?

Can you explain how Brexit has allowed this?
Please provide links.

From my knowledge of the law NOTHING has changed since Brexit that allows this.
I’m sure that you can correct this.

I have plenty of time for you to compile an answer and am happy to wait

Wait on. But whilst waiting, please, as you have the answers, tell me.
French, Irish, Dutch staff were NOT sacked overnight.
British staff were.
Why was this, and what is the difference between them and their employment status and the laws governing them?

So- simple minded speculation then.

No doubt Ukraine was attacked due to it NOT being in the EU ?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

wakou:

Monkey241:

wakou:
It seems there is actually a Brexit benefit after all. At least for the board and shareholders of a certain ferry company. Now able to sack all of its British staff and crew and replace them with trafficked slaves from the Third World. (But not its French, Dutch or Irish ones)
I wonder when Rees-Mogg will be on the telly, telling us all to celebrate this great leap forward in to the 18th Century?

Can you explain how Brexit has allowed this?
Please provide links.

From my knowledge of the law NOTHING has changed since Brexit that allows this.
I’m sure that you can correct this.

I have plenty of time for you to compile an answer and am happy to wait

Wait on. But whilst waiting, please, as you have the answers, tell me.
French, Irish, Dutch staff were NOT sacked overnight.
British staff were.
Why was this, and what is the difference between them and their employment status and the laws governing them?

Nothing to do with Brexit but our own UK labour laws are weaker than some European domestic labour laws. Even when we was in the EU it was far easier to lay off British workers than Europeans.
Stop clutching at straws!

wakou:

I agree,.
Same when Newcastle got beat the other night against Chelsea,.and the fact that I woke up this morning with a painful and itchy spot on my left arse cheek…
■■■■ Brexit eh? :unamused:

I have been reading that the ferry company was registered in Cyprus …an eu country. they sacked the UK workforce because it was less trouble ie there would be no action like burning wheels and blocking roads and the gov would not get involved like in france …just a thought when the eu get their armed forces they will given their track record cause another ww THEY will get stuffed just like always .

This sums up Brexit to me:-

whisperingsmith:

Strange that, because this is what sums up remain to me……

the maoster:

whisperingsmith:

Strange that, because this is what sums up remain to me……

Yes maoster that also sums up Brexit :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We’re never gonna see eye to eye my friend, but I do like the banter :smiley: :smiley:

> the maoster:
> We’re never gonna see eye to eye my friend, but I do like the banter :smiley: :smiley:

What would we do without it ■■?
And we always have CF, Monkey & Winseer to fall back on :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

whisperingsmith:
> the maoster:
> We’re never gonna see eye to eye my friend, but I do like the banter :smiley: :smiley:

And we always have CF, Monkey & Winseer to fall back on [emoji14] [emoji14] :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not bright enough - or well regarded enough - to engage with batter.

I’ll stick to illustrating my contempt for you [emoji6]

Monkey241:

whisperingsmith:
> the maoster:

And we always have CF, Monkey & Winseer to fall back on [emoji14] [emoji14] :stuck_out_tongue:

Batter? Is that pescatarian ■■■■ taking?

switchlogic:

Monkey241:

whisperingsmith:
> the maoster:

Batter? Is that pescatarian ■■■■ taking?

[emoji1787]

I normally proof read my posts, but I can’t even stretch to that with him

Monkey241:

Brings a whole new meaning to ‘Battering My Monkey’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“’Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy”

whisperingsmith:

Monkey241:

Brings a whole new meaning to ‘Battering My Monkey’ [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

“’Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy”

Do you mean beating your monkey?
Or are you intent on creating your own lexicon?

The government is exploring a controversial further delay to post-Brexit checks on imports from the EU because of growing alarm that they will exacerbate the cost of living crisis.

The controls – already shelved three times – are due to finally come into force in July, but will add an estimated £1bn to the costs of trade, which has already plunged since Brexit. Fresh delay to Brexit checks on EU imports being considered amid cost of living crisis | The Independent

cityam.com/eu-membership-vs … -per-week/

The truth increasingly seems that quitting the European Union means there is £173m a week less to spend on the NHS, according to calculations based on recent ONS and UK Government data.

Weighing up the cost of EU membership versus lost EU exports since Brexit, Brexit has cost the UK £9bn a year, or around £173m a week, about £25m per day, or just over £1m every single hour.

Oh, no!
Now we are going to have loads and loads of posts telling us of all the Brexit benefits we now enjoy…

Franglais:
Oh, no!
Now we are going to have loads and loads of posts telling us of all the Brexit benefits we now enjoy…

How is that…

Different to you making loads and loads of posts telling us of all the Brexit disavantages?

Franglais:
Oh, no!

No we ain’t Franglais, because most of us accepted the democratic vote God knows how many ■■■■ years ago it was now,…it’s only people like yourself endlessly droning on about it (yawn ■■■■ yawn :unamused: ) who refuse to get over it and move the ■■■■ on ! :bulb:

yourhavingalarf:

Franglais:
Oh, no!

How is that…

Different to you making loads and loads of posts telling us of all the Brexit disavantages?

Do you know i ?

:smiley: