Some old ones here Ray.

Click on pages twice.

Manchester - 3 Northern Counties bodied Leyland Olympians:

B132WNB - Banks’s

B140WNB - Walker’s

B142WNB - Lambton’s

Iveco - Kuehne + Nagel - (FJ12CGX):

Peugeot - Hawkshead Brewery - (MF68KBK):

Mercedes - The Parker Brewery - (DA55TFV), (Delivering to the Guild Ale House, Preston):

Peugeot - Wigan Brew House - (NU18HAP), (Delivering to The Guild Ale House, Preston):

Here’s an unusual one - an underfloor- engined Atkinson from the John Smith fleet. Photographed in preservation at the Thornes Park Rally, Wakefield a few years ago.

Seddon Atkinson Strato 325 - The Haulage Partnership - (M89UFV).
Murphy’s Irish Stout:

Blackpool Tram 632 - Wilson’s Brewery:

Joseph Holt is a brewery at Cheetam Hill in Manchester. Years ago, John Wilkinson and I used to
call at one of their pubs, The Douglas Bank, on the way home from work for a swift half of bitter.
Holts draught bitter is one of the best beers that I have ever had. :slight_smile: Ray Smyth.

B6057 King Long - China - Red Bull:

SBS9438M Volvo Olympian with Alexander bodywork - Singapore - Carlsberg:

SBS9488T Volvo Olympian with Alexander bodywork - Singapore - Tiger Beer:

Watney’s red barrel, remember that, Buzzer

50773185_2076966935725885_6182888705749942272_n.jpg

Buzzer:

Yes, unforgettable (for the wrong reasons). When I was a lad Watneys were local to me, they had a big brewery by the Thames at Mortlake. We had a saying; What have Watneys brewery and Watneys beer got in common?
They’re both near water.
Bernard

albion1938:

Buzzer:

Yes, unforgettable (for the wrong reasons). When I was a lad Watneys were local to me, they had a big brewery by the Thames at Mortlake. We had a saying; What have Watneys brewery and Watneys beer got in common?
They’re both near water.
Bernard

Do you remember the red barrel key rings? Probably bring a decent price today on Ebay.

Timothy Taylor brewery is in Keighley, West Yorkshire. Their “Landlord” Bitter is a favourite
drink of mine, whether on draught or from a bottle. I get my Landlord Bitter supplies from
Sainsbury`s in 500 ml bottles, which nicely fill a pint glass. Cheers, Ray. :smiley:

Timothy Taylor 2.jpg

Today, delivering in Preston:

MAN - PN15KUO - Marstons ; Delivering to Hogarths on Church Street :

zzzvPN15KUO.JPG

DAF LF - MX16HRK - Matthew Clarke Distribution;
Delivering to The Stanley Arms on Lancaster Road: (Thank you Driver)

zzzuMX16HRK.JPG

Another of the Simonds fleet. NMP though.

Pete.

Scammell Scarab artic of Chesters Brewery, Manchester and Salford.

My mum was the Distribution Manager’s Secretary at Chester’s Brewery in Salford way back in the early 60’s and having a job title Manager’s Secretary did carry a bit of kudos back then, she was the only person who could note take in shorthand, a very desirable skill along the ability to touch type, she still used a typewriter in her 80’s :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Pete.

ERF - Ind Coope - (G775WOY):

ERF - Tetley Walker - (H567FLF):

Greenall Whitley ERF 1967.

brewery greenall 67.PNG