Brewery Lorries

Leyland Olympians with ECW bodywork DBV135Y and DBV136Y. New to Ribble in 1983 but transferred to North Western in 1986.
Both carrying adverts for Two Dogs Lager - an ‘Australian’ Lager which I believe was popular in the UK in the 1980s:

DAF LF - (FJ69WNU) - Matthew Clark:

Photographed today in Church Street, Preston. Delivering to the Slug & Lettuce:

TROOPER2:
DAF LF - (FJ69WNU) - Matthew Clark:

Photographed today in Church Street, Preston. Delivering to the Slug & Lettuce:

I didn’t realise until fairly recently that Mathew Clark are quite a big concern, I thought they were local to Bedford as they have a depot here but have seen photos of their motors all over the uk.

MCW Metrobus with Northern Counties bodywork - D320LNB - GMPTE;
Wearing an advert for Lambton’s Bitter - Vaux / Maxim Brewery:

IMG_0006-vi.jpg

Two pictures of an Estrella Levante brewery Iveco delivering to bars and
restaurants in Mojacar, Almeria province in Spain, May 2022. Cheers.

Ray Smyth.

Mercedes Antos 1824 - PN67HNG - LWC:

ZZ  PN67HNG.JPG
Lancaster Road, Preston - 01.07.22.

KCK869 - 1958 Leyland Titan PD3 with Burlingham bodywork.

KCK869 was built for Ribble Motor Services as their 1523.
It has recently undergone a complete restoration and carries front adverts for Duttons OBJ.

Z1  KCK869  (3).JPG
The bus to the right of 1523 is another preserved, and recently restored, former Ribble bus.
It is 1467, JCK542, a Leyland Titan PD2 also with Burlingham bodywork built in 1956.
1467 is also to be fitted with front adverts for Duttons OBJ.

TROOPER2:
KCK869 - 1958 Leyland Titan PD3 with Burlingham bodywork.

KCK869 was built for Ribble Motor Services as their 1523.
It has recently undergone a complete restoration and carries front adverts for Duttons OBJ.

The bus to the right of 1523 is another preserved, and recently restored, former Ribble bus.
It is 1467, JCK542, a Leyland Titan PD2 also with Burlingham bodywork built in 1956.
1467 is also to be fitted with front adverts for Duttons OBJ.

I can tell that you are fond of Beers and Buses, I think it is my turn at the bar…Cheers, Ray.

british-1960-s-lorry-erf-lrv-7327-p.png

(and as we all know, there was no ERF LV. What ever it was had an LV cab, :wink: )

Photos credit to Richard Says.
Oily

Brewery Richard 52287158109_11b33fcef4_o.jpg

oiltreader:
Photos credit to Richard Says.
Oily

Thank you to Richard Says & Oily for the pictures of brewery lorries. Cheers, I will have a pint. :smiley: Ray.

ERF-NGC Wrote;
(and as we all know, there was no ERF LV. What ever it was had an LV cab, :wink: )
Could be a 54G, 64G or 64P depending on the engine fitted, Gardner 5LW, 6LW or Perkins 6.354. :wink: Franky.

Geordielad:
ERF-NGC Wrote;
Could be a 54G, 64G or 64P depending on the engine fitted, Gardner 5LW, 6LW or Perkins 6.354. :wink: Franky.

Thank you! A more informative answer than mine :sunglasses:

Burlingham bodied Leyland Titan PD2/40 (TNA496), new to Manchester CT in January 1958.
Advertising Hydes Anvil Ales.

New to Merseyside PTE in April 1982
Leyland Atlantean with Willowbrook bodywork (AFY192X).
(On the A59, passing through Preston on a Private Hire to Blackpool),
Advertising Walker’s Beers:

All credit to Steve Knight for the photo.
Oily

On the A96 at Inverness 2021.
Oily