Brewery Lorries

Credit to Dave Fawcett for the photo of 1948 Maudslay Mogul.
Oily

Brs contract ,Halls brewery Oxford .

2.diffrent pub ,royal blenheim in the centre of Oxford.

JAKEY:
Brs contract ,Halls brewery Oxford .

JAKEY first pic the Nelson at Cowley Centre and at that time mine hosts would have been Eric and Iris Bennett, a good pub back then.
Oily

Thinking about London Pride has got me thirsty,lovely pint ! :laughing:

Click on pages twice to read.

Hello Oily,

Yes sure is ,long gone now .

DAF LF 260 - (FD19HWO) - DHL Tradeteam:

I had lunch yesterday at the Walton Fox in Bamber Bridge.
This DAF had just completed a delivery and was preparing to leave:

Bedford Dray Wagon - (ET 32 73):

Tram - 507 - Martini advert:

Portugal, April, 1999.

Went to the local micro-pub this afternoon for a quick pints.
Having sat down with pint, I noticed that the table had four Ringwood Brewery beer mats on it. The reverse side of the beer mats contained an invitation to ‘Visit the Winding Downs’. The Ringwood Brewery was founded in Ringwood, Hampshire, in 1978 and was sold to Marstons in 2007. Marstons continue to brew the Ringwood range of beers. A close examination of the Winding Downs invitation revealed the image of a Ringwood Brewery bonneted dray wagon, the make of which appears to be a cross between a Bedford and a Commer.
Photo of one of the beer mats is attached - any thoughts re the vehicle’s pedigree ?

TROOPER2:
Went to the local micro-pub this afternoon for a quick pints.
Having sat down with pint, I noticed that the table had four Ringwood Brewery beer mats on it. The reverse side of the beer mats contained an invitation to ‘Visit the Winding Downs’. The Ringwood Brewery was founded in Ringwood, Hampshire, in 1978 and was sold to Marstons in 2007. Marstons continue to brew the Ringwood range of beers. A close examination of the Winding Downs invitation revealed the image of a Ringwood Brewery bonneted dray wagon, the make of which appears to be a cross between a Bedford and a Commer.
Photo of one of the beer mats is attached - any thoughts re the vehicle’s pedigree ?

Could be this old Bedford?

013B0A1A-FF20-4878-BFCC-ED5BF33D3AAD.jpeg

Thanks Kempston.
It has much better detail than the one on the beer mat!

Transbus Enviro 500 - (LD8968) - Kowloon Motor Bus:
Advert for Kingway Brewery (Chinese).

Dennis Dominator/Northern Counties - (KLG108Y) - Chester Corporation:
Advert for Marstons Marcher Lager.

TROOPER2:
Transbus Enviro 500 - (LD8968) - Kowloon Motor Bus:
Advert for Kingway Brewery (Chinese).

Great pictures Geoff…Is the Chester Dennis Dominator low height, possibly 13ft 6ins. ? Cheers.Ray.

Ray Smyth:

Great pictures Geoff…Is the Chester Dennis Dominator low height, possibly 13ft 6ins. ? Cheers.Ray.
[/quote]
Ray. It’s a Highbridge body.

TROOPER2:

Ray Smyth:

TROOPER2:

TROOPER2:

Ray Smyth:

Thanks for the info Geoff, I still think it has a " Squat " appearance, compared with other highbridge buses. Cheers, Ray.

DAF CF - (MT69EFO) - Kammac Ltd, Logistics;
(With contract curtains for Sadler’s Peaky Blinder lager):

Today in Bamber Bridge.
(thank you, driver)

Another great picture Geoff. I didnt know that Kammac were still around. Nice comment regarding the driver.
When I see a lorry parked up and the driver nearby or in the cab, I always ask if I can take a picture, and the
answer has always been " Yes, OK ". I usually mention TrucknetUK to them, and some have never heard of it.

Cheers, Ray.

Ansells brewery from 1963.

Click on pages twice to read.

Nmp