breen transport

I would have said OK , get the truck ship back over to UK park get in car then go home and phone him telling him "Sorry I wasnt going to be taken for a fool, ive changed my mind your truck is at ■■? keys are in it " at least you would have been home without the expense… :smiley: :smiley:

Paul:
I would have said OK , get the truck ship back over to UK park get in car then go home and phone him telling him "Sorry I wasnt going to be taken for a fool, ive changed my mind your truck is at ■■? keys are in it " at least you would have been home without the expense… :smiley: :smiley:

You’ve been listening to too many jokes and obviously believe that everyone from Ireland is stupid, knowing you’d left your car at the ferry port, don’t you think that might have occured to them??

Ross.

i dont get u on that one bigr
i would totally would nt do whats been suggested but i dont get what u mean
if he took the job said nothing what diff would it make to the employer where his car was parked as far as employer concerned job offered he accepted he going doing the run why would he drop truck at port etc etc

nedflanders:
i dont get u on that one bigr
i would totally would nt do whats been suggested but i dont get what u mean
if he took the job said nothing what diff would it make to the employer where his car was parked as far as employer concerned job offered he accepted he going doing the run why would he drop truck at port etc etc

My point exactly :confused: :confused:

trouble is guys he dont care ware you have your car as he ships through rosslare going out one of the welsh guys leaves his car in pembroke so he has transport when he is there if he needs to go any ware .and no i dont think the irish are thick i have workd with them before and wudnt call them thick .they work hard and get on with the job .as posted before by other members its the poles and the lithuaneans thats fkd the job as they will work for peanuts my beef is cost of living goes up and these companys are droping the wages not only the irish there is a few english doing it now crazy

The Irish are far from thick. They put the least amount of money into the EU. And took the most out. Clever stuff that. :wink:

bigvern1:
The Irish are far from thick. They put the least amount of money into the EU. And took the most out. Clever stuff that. :wink:

Greece got 110 billion,Spain got 100 billion today don’t think we got into treble figuire’s yet :confused: At least we’ll work our way out of it thou…eventually. The brit’s where the smart one’s in the end,keeping there own currency. Breen are your typical big bluechip Irish haulier,modern fleet and any old driver will do all poorly payed. :frowning:

I’m on about before the bail-outs. When I lived in Ireland, billions was already pumped in for the roads etc…