Bredbury again

This time the other bridge :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

From the other side …

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I hope that’s not Mark Thompson’s 63 Plate MP4… Poor thing!

That’s him off the ‘WANTED…Mercedes Actros Drivers’ thread!! :blush: :laughing:

How on earth do people do it… It must be stupidity to think you could get a 16ft double decker under a 14 9 bridge.

Superstar

trubster:
How on earth do people do it… It must be stupidity to think you could get a 16ft double decker under a 14 9 bridge.

Superstar

Well, he did, didn’t he? Assuming it’s a 16ft double decker and he has definitely got it under the bridge…

Roymondo:

trubster:

Superstar

Well, he did, didn’t he? Assuming it’s a 16ft double decker and he has definitely got it under the bridge…

Mark Thompson do containers too, wonder if he’d just come off that to cover the City Link contract??

I think most of the City Link trunk trailers are deckers, so can’t see it being someone who does them regular?

Although, used to see 1 of their MP4’s passing our place when I worked on Trafford Park around the corner from City Link as we always let on to each other

trubster:

Superstar

It’s marked 4.4m think I seem to recall City Link deckers were 4.5m. Plenty of marked 4.4m bridges around that you can use the force and squeak under with a 4.5m trailer (obviously not this one though :laughing: ).

They look bigger that 4.5 but that would explain how he got under.

My backside nipped going under there last week with a 14 7 trailer. Surely you should check the height of your vehicle before setting off. I know people can make a mistake from time to time but this has to be one of the biggest boo boo’s you can make.

I was going to grantham today from midlands and was pulling a 14.2 fridge on the a52 when I approached the low bridge at grantham just before the adsa roundabout which was 14.3…so I slowed down just creeping under sticking my head out watching nothing was catching due to different tractor unit…when a almighty ROAR from above…intercity train…nearly ■■■■ myself thinking I caught the bridge.

elcamino:
I was going to grantham today from midlands and was pulling a 14.2 fridge on the a52 when I approached the low bridge at grantham just before the adsa roundabout which was 14.3…so I slowed down just creeping under sticking my head out watching nothing was catching due to different tractor unit…when a almighty ROAR from above…intercity train…nearly [zb] myself thinking I caught the bridge.

Minimum 10cm clearance + clearance space… Soft arse :grimacing:

waynedl:

elcamino:
I was going to grantham today from midlands and was pulling a 14.2 fridge on the a52 when I approached the low bridge at grantham just before the adsa roundabout which was 14.3…so I slowed down just creeping under sticking my head out watching nothing was catching due to different tractor unit…when a almighty ROAR from above…intercity train…nearly [zb] myself thinking I caught the bridge.

Minimum 10cm clearance + clearance space… Soft arse :grimacing:

yeah cheers fella!..softarse my you twit…like I said different unit being a scania I take notice unlike you pedalmaxfellas!

that bridge gets belted fairly regular :open_mouth:

used to deliver smiths,just the other side.quite often had to go in via the m57

commonrail:
used to deliver smiths,just the other side.quite often had to go in via the m57

Via Liverpoolâ– â– ?

Or do you mean the M67 :grimacing:

elcamino:

They must get a few hit and runs, silly number of camera’s on that bridge

and there was a lovely big turning space just before he hit it,ah well :frowning: