Breaks including wtd/driving

Hi I’m curious on what breaks I would need to take if I was too work 6-9 hours, would it be 30mins? Also within the 6-9 WTD I was driving for 3hours, if I was to drive for another 1.5 hours would I need to take a 15min break or a 45mins break with me already having a 30min break for WTD?

Buckweed17:
Hi I’m curious on what breaks I would need to take if I was too work 6-9 hours, would it be 30mins? Also within the 6-9 WTD I was driving for 3hours, if I was to drive for another 1.5 hours would I need to take a 15min break or a 45mins break with me already having a 30min break for WTD?

For the WTD you’d need to take a total of 30 minutes break.

If you were to drive another 1.5hrs if you’d not already taken a break for WTD you’d have to take a 45 minute break if you were going to exceed 4.5hrs total driving before you go over 4.5hrs. If you’d taken either a 15m or 30m break for the WTD you’d need to take another 30 minute break for the drivers hours because if you split a 45 minute break the second part must be at least 30 minutes so you can split a 45 minute break into a 15 minute and 30 minute but CANNOT split it into a 30 minute and a 15 minute.