Breaking News - Man With Bomb in HGV office

Red Squirrel:

kr79:
After the day I had yesterday I wish I had failed my hgv. :smiley:

That’s why I reckon they should send an experienced truck driver in to negotiate.

LOL

Just give him an empty Sunny Delight bottle to have a wizz in and a few Tesco carrier bags for when he needs a Number Two and he’ll soon be out.

he could very well be a member on here. :laughing:
so if you’re reading this. we will help you with some demands.

1. scrap the dcpc.
  2. ban RDCs from being ■■■■.
  3. lower the fuel price to the lowest in europe.
    maybe not. they’ll shoot you for sure.

oh, and one more thing. good luck.

It’s Carryfast :stuck_out_tongue:

limeyphil:
he could very well be a member on here. :laughing:
so if you’re reading this. we will help you with some demands.

1. scrap the dcpc.
  2. ban RDCs from being ■■■■.
  3. lower the fuel price to the lowest in europe.
    maybe not. they’ll shoot you for sure.

oh, and one more thing. good luck.

Ask for a clean LGV1 or the hostages get it, with a full DCPC and ADR, Hiab, Moffet and Gold Life Savers award, with a PHD of moaning and a full time job at stobbies in a brand new Foden with frilly curtains and name the unit “itchy trigger”

They’re saying the guy’s 50 years old. I thought when I first heard it would’ve been a youngster :open_mouth:
Lifetime ambition thwarted perhaps?

Was just about to post this.

BUT, if he leaves peacefully, I’ve got a C+E with dCPC and ADR in tanks and packages he can have, they’re doing me no good :imp:

Sky News now reckon the guy’s been confirmed as someone called Michael Green for those of you not sat at home like me.

waynedl:
Was just about to post this.

BUT, if he leaves peacefully, I’ve got a C+E with dCPC and ADR in tanks and packages he can have, they’re doing me no good :imp:

• 1 , wayne :frowning:

Oh no, Carryfast really has lost it this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Red Squirrel:
Sky News now reckon the guy’s been confirmed as someone called Michael Green for those of you not sat at home like me.

And the police are now asking for anyone that knows him to go to hoborn police station. I think they said hoborn or hoburn or something like that. Could be holborn? Whatever, they want to talk to people that know him.

But when you realise that the offices are Advantage HGV’s home it puts a bit of a different light on things :wink:

A push too far?

Pat

As bloodoodle has already mentioned the hostage situation is at Advantage HGV, a training broker.

I think they’re talking about:
Holborn Police Station 10 Lamb’s Conduit Street London WC1N 3NR Phone:0300 123 1212 (Metropolitan Police switchboard)
The police want anyone that knows this guy to go there. Perhaps someone on here knows him? A long shot I know but there’s the contact details if you think you can help.

tachograph:
As bloodoodle has already mentioned the hostage situation is at Advantage HGV, a training broker.

I just heard on Sky News that the professional drivers foundation are saying Advantage HGV have a history of taking money going bust then trading by another name. Perhaps there’s more to all this than simply a guy failing his test?

Red Squirrel:
Perhaps there’s more to all this than simply a guy failing his test?

I would say there almost certainly is more to it than that. He would have failed his driving test at a VOSA test centre and even the most illogical person could not imagine that this was because of the behaviour of some people in an office in Tottenham Court Road.

Red Squirrel:

tachograph:

According to Sky News the professional drivers foundation are saying Advantage HGV have a history of taking money going bust then trading by another name. Perhaps there’s more to all this than simply a guy failing his test?

it looks like it.
and if he keeps it up, he may get some public sympathy.

the guy could have been made redundant, and used all his savings on a company with false promises.
we’ve all seen the adverts. guaranteed pass, guaranteed job at £600+ per week.

Why is a HGV driving school based in Tottenham Court Road?

limeyphil:

Red Squirrel:

tachograph:

According to Sky News the professional drivers foundation are saying Advantage HGV have a history of taking money going bust then trading by another name. Perhaps there’s more to all this than simply a guy failing his test?

it looks like it.
and if he keeps it up, he may get some public sympathy.

the guy could have been made redundant, and used all his savings on a company with false promises.
we’ve all seen the adverts. guaranteed pass, guaranteed job at £600+ per week.

I think you could be right. I’ve just been scanning through and I can find no end of threads on internet forums about this company. There’s a couple on the pdf website and I believe there’s been some on here as well.

I’ve just heard a man has been arrested and led from the building.

Well he’s giving up, I hope he’s okay, and I hope Advantage get shafted

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?2fcwaj