Breaking Bad

Has anyone else watched this? Fantastic series, just finished watching it on Netflix, very addictive, I was watching four/five episodes a night, real edge of the seat stuff! and I just couldn’t guess where the story was going next.

It’s on my “to watch” list. Heard good reports about it. At the moment I’m catching up on Banshee. If ■■■ and extreme violence is your thing I highly recommend it. Probably the finest thing I’ve ever seen on tv.

the maoster:
If ■■■ and extreme violence is your thing I highly recommend it.

Look up Sons of Anarchy in that case.

Is that the US biker one?

Yes

bugcos:
Has anyone else watched this? Fantastic series, just finished watching it on Netflix, very addictive, I was watching four/five episodes a night, real edge of the seat stuff! and I just couldn’t guess where the story was going next.

i thought it was superb,i watched three or four episodes one saturday night!! thats the trouble with netflix though-the next episode starts and you have to watch that aswell!!

I just couldn’t get in to it so gave up …

on a happier note The Walking Dead Starts a new season next week :smiley:

nick2008:

I loved breaking bad but couldn’t get into the walking dead or Game of Thrones.
Misfits was quite a funny E4 mini series and The Tomorrow People is OK for Sci-Fi fans.

Got to like it. My son designed the Font in the Intro and Titles. Catch him on nalgames.com Link is dafont Jim

Watched BB, was the most addictive bloody thing Ive ever seen / watched.
Its won a fair few awards aswel apparently.
Prison Break is another one well worth a look.

We just started! Son to bed ! Bb on :slight_smile:

nick2008:

Anybody who isn’t completely hooked after the first two episodes has something wrong in their brain. :open_mouth:

Breaking Bad is amazing from start to finish… apart from the episode with the fly maybe; that dragged a bit.

The Walking Dead is good, but not in the same league.

Just finished watching BB too.
It’s a must watch.
If anyone’s not seen ‘The Shield’, I’d recommend that too, also on Netflix.

I’m trying to watch Breaking bad at the minute but have watched the first two episodes of series one and am really struggling to see what all the fuss is about. I’m finding it hard work, it just doesn’t seem to grab me. Sons of Anarchy on the other hand I can’t stop watching.

Ben9:
I’m trying to watch Breaking bad at the minute but have watched the first two episodes of series one and am really struggling to see what all the fuss is about. I’m finding it hard work, it just doesn’t seem to grab me. Sons of Anarchy on the other hand I can’t stop watching.

Sometimes somethings just not for you.
I watched BB before it became really popular. If it had been as popular as it is now and everyone was telling me how much I SHOULD enjoy it, the likely hood would have been that I wouldn’t have.

One i stumbled across and had never heard anyone talk about before is Deadwood, absolute class, with Ian McShane from Lovejoy,(every other word comes out of his mouth is a swear word, ■■■■■■■■■■ being his favourite) about a new growing town in America, that and The Sopranos are my 2 favourite American things ive ever watched.

kindle530:
One i stumbled across and had never heard anyone talk about before is Deadwood, absolute class, with Ian McShane from Lovejoy,(every other word comes out of his mouth is a swear word, ■■■■■■■■■■ being his favourite) about a new growing town in America, that and The Sopranos are my 2 favourite American things ive ever watched.

You might enjoy Banshee as that sounds a bit similar.

I downloaded all series from tinterweb as soon as it was released in America…pure class,though its hard not to think of him as hal from malcom in the middle…you can buy personalised xmas/birthday cards from fleabay for a Cpl quid…I got my misses one with the inscription, its time to cook,my breakfast…it went down well,and so did my breakfast. :laughing: