Breaking, Asda Sainsburys Merger Blocked

Competition watchdog has officially blocked the merger. news.sky.com/story/sainsburys-a … a-11702941

No surprise there ,

Fuzrat:
Competition watchdog has officially blocked the merger. news.sky.com/story/sainsburys-a … a-11702941

I’m glad about that I don’t like change !!

I personally think it’s the right call.

bald bloke:

Fuzrat:

Watch this space. Apparently Wallmart are tired of ASDA, and looking to sell…

In the UK we have very competitivly priced food, the reason for this is the fierce competition in the market place to merge would be to leave one big player having a monopoly in areas where there are only Asda and Sainsbury stores, not good for suppliers either.

To keep the pace with the discounters the more competition the better, going from 4 big players to 3 would be bad news for the customer and the monopoly commission has recognised this and made the right decision.

the nodding donkey:

bald bloke:

Fuzrat:

Wal Mart gave the drivers over here a raise so they need some extra money :sunglasses:

remy:

the nodding donkey:

bald bloke:

Fuzrat:

Wal Mart gave the drivers over here a raise so they need some extra money :sunglasses:

Last month we had last years pay rise and next month we get this years pay rise so happy days here too :wink:

Good deal bald bloke, it’s nice to see they’re sharing the wealth :smiley:

Good news for Asda drivers, bad news for Sainsburys drivers?

How so Winseer?

sent using smoke signals

Winseer:
Good news for Asda drivers, bad news for Sainsburys drivers?

Is there any good news for Sainsburys drivers? Working for Wincanton and doing 50mph. I go into Sainsburys sherburn fairly regularly and although most of the people seem pretty sound the place just has a feeling about it of being ■■■■■■ oppressive

Good news is there is a security lady that’s as fit as ■■■■