Breaker breaker

Just seeing if I’m signed up and working!

Cool Smileys
:laughing:
:open_mouth:
:imp:
:smiling_imp:
:unamused:
Size matters!

Glad to see the resident Truck.Net trouble maker has made it here :smiley: :smiley:
Note to Moderators… Watch this guy!!! :smiley: :smiley:
Hows that Volvo going??, are you taking it to the Louisville show in 2004■■ if so will see ya there

TruckNet UK:
Glad to see the resident Truck.Net trouble maker has made it here :smiley: :smiley:
Note to Moderators… Watch this guy!!! :smiley: :smiley:
Hows that Volvo going??, are you taking it to the Louisville show in 2004■■ if so will see ya there

HEY WATCH IT!

I just happen to be right all the time that makes some angry! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Volvo is doing ok.
However, it has it’s problems!
They (Volvo) changed things that didn’t need changing. These changes were for the worst!
Like the mirrors …. They replaced the ones that worked for years with the one you have on your cabovers over there. Air going over the American hoods makes your cabover mirrors shake to pieces! :imp:
Volvo and their parts supplier are going around on who’s going to pay for the fix. In the meantime, I have my mirrors held together with super glue and wires! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

As for as Louisville, it’s up in the air.
New young punk that took over the top seat when my old boss died of cancer a year and a half ago has no idea how to run a trucking company, let alone how to do a truck show right! I have informed him no shows unless we do it right! There’s much more to it then giving the truck a wash job then sit in front of it and smile! I don’t do things halfas$ed, it’s going to be done professionally or I’m staying home! :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of writing a post about the good and bad of the new Volvo changes. I let you know when I do.

On another thread I asked if it was the oldest ever ressurected.

Well, before someone beats me to it…

I’ve just bumped this one. The oldest open thread in this section :laughing:

maybe nobody else is that bothered :frowning:

Still waiting for the write up! :smiley:

Better be good…

Darby Flyer:
On another thread I asked if it was the oldest ever ressurected.

Well, before someone beats me to it…

I’ve just bumped this one. The oldest open thread in this section :laughing:

:confused:

:laughing: Yeah, I’m bored, :laughing: