Break testing the BIB

How many times have we said it…“Wheres a copper when you want one” …classic commentary too.

That’s superb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mick palmer:
How many times have we said it…“Wheres a copper when you want one” …classic commentary too.

Yeah, right. Strange thing is, I talk like that all day long (not with the northern twang!) - but I’m not on the phone to me mate :exclamation:

absolutely superb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone seen his other vids■■?
Although the above is funny, this guy needs to chill abit or he’l give himself a heart attack. :open_mouth:
Either that or filth will do him for road rage!

Haha that’s class that is would of loved to see the guys face when he realised who was behind him

Great Stuff. :laughing:

Must have been foreign or leathered though to stop on the central res, which does take the shine off a bit.

That video was amusing, but look at the others.

He is equally as disgusting as the people he is berating in the videos.

That guy is the worst type of lorry driver. Angry, aggressive, expects everyone else to fit around him.

Opening himself up to accidents caused by the stupidity of others, when it would be so easy to drive a little more defensively, and not give others the opportunity to mess you up.

You put the control in the hands of others (as he does) and it’s only a matter of time… accident waiting to happen in my opinion. We know, as full time drivers, that nobody in this country knows how to use a sliproad properly. So why go charging in like that, expecting them to act as the code says, when we know full well they are just going to act stupidly.

And aside from anything else, life is too short to get so wound up over anything, and it seems like he is like that all the time, not just a one off.

Should check his licence back in with DVLA, and go work in a library or something.

Quality! :smiley:

Wonder how that guy who narrates Come dine with me on ch4 would say?

Before anyone says owt, it’s the OH that watches it, it’s usually on when I roll in from work. :blush:

Goldfinger:
Quality! :smiley:

Wonder how that guy who narrates Come dine with me on ch4 would say?

Before anyone says owt, it’s the OH that watches it, it’s usually on when I roll in from work. :blush:

yeah, yeah, we believe you, thousands wouldn’t :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That is classic mate. Well done :smiley: :smiley:

Brilliant commentary! Made me do a lol :grimacing:

"y o u [ZB] [ZB] "
:laughing:

WildGoose:

That guy is the worst type of lorry driver. Angry, aggressive, expects everyone else to fit around him.

Opening himself up to accidents caused by the stupidity of others, when it would be so easy to drive a little more defensively, and not give others the opportunity to mess you up.

You put the control in the hands of others (as he does) and it’s only a matter of time… accident waiting to happen in my opinion. We know, as full time drivers, that nobody in this country knows how to use a sliproad properly. So why go charging in like that, expecting them to act as the code says, when we know full well they are just going to act stupidly.

And aside from anything else, life is too short to get so wound up over anything, and it seems like he is like that all the time, not just a one off.

Should check his licence back in with DVLA, and go work in a library or something.

+1 LOL Library could be a bit challenging for him :unamused: :laughing: Thought the OP was a reet tool to honest ,the reet big guy must have inadequacies in his life ,apart from his reet knowledge of the Queens English. Just my observation reet thou,anyone wonder why truckers get a bad rap ?

WildGoose:

Your right! I just watched the “woman driver” video, he called her a bloody idiot and does worse than her! He pulls over and pulls out slowing traffic in a 44 tonne lorry! Painful to watch, he really shouldn’t be on the road, let alone posting these sort of things on YouTube.

ibson:

WildGoose:

Your right! I just watched the “woman driver” video, he called her a bloody idiot and does worse than her! He pulls over and pulls out slowing traffic in a 44 tonne lorry! Painful to watch, he really shouldn’t be on the road, let alone posting these sort of things on YouTube.

She flashed her hazards and said sorry anyway, let it go move on. He needs to chill out. Seems like a right bully.

Northern monkey.

just watched the guys other videos, WOW. At first glance the first video was really funny, but the guy seems like a right nob, not giving way to traffic merging onto the motorway for a start. He seems to think he has right of way. In some instances it is clearly visible if you read the road (in the videos) that he’s going to have to slow down, but he just keeps it on the limiter. Crazy. Then beeps and bully’s other road users.

As for the silver Audi, that could of caused a serious accident, but again the guy over reacts, then stops on a duel carriage way to shout abuse. Shocking behaviour.

I now no longer find the OP’s video amusing :imp:

WildGoose:

After watching his videos i totally agree with you, this person shouldnt be driving a lorry, quite a scary thought actually :astonished:

Fair enough when the Audi pulls out it would be easy to over react, but to then slow and stop to continue to hurl abuse, disgusting. It’s these sorts of people that give you good drivers a bad name. Should be shown to the police.

Tarrman:
just watched the guys other videos, WOW. At first glance the first video was really funny, but the guy seems like a right nob, not giving way to traffic merging onto the motorway for a start. He seems to think he has right of way. In some instances it is clearly visible if you read the road (in the videos) that he’s going to have to slow down, but he just keeps it on the limiter. Crazy. Then beeps and bully’s other road users.

As for the silver Audi, that could of caused a serious accident, but again the guy over reacts, then stops on a duel carriage way to shout abuse. Shocking behaviour.

I now no longer find the OP’s video amusing :imp:

He has got right of way.

Tarrman:
but the guy seems like a right nob, not giving way to traffic merging onto the motorway for a start. He seems to think he has right of way.

He doesn’t have to give way to traffic entering a motorway from a slip road, Give way to traffic from the right is what the highway code says, that is the reason for the white lines that separate the slip roads from the main carriageway ,

The car driver in that situation who is the knob!
They should have either increased their speed significantly and if safe signaled and joined the motorway,(looking frequently to the right and in your mirrors, or in a situation where you cannot readily join the motorway be prepared to stop on the slip road and give way to oncoming traffic,until there is a safe gap in traffic that is how you join a motorway safely,

However it would been courteous of the truck driver to move into lane 2 if it was safe to do so,

As for the truck driver he does go over the top a bit in his other video (stopping to give the dosey bint a piece of his mind ) I would give anyone who cut me up like that the horn and light treatment,but that would be about all break test me and i may take it more personally :grimacing: