BrawnGP and stobarts

Just been tipping frozen in Iceland enfield and on the amibent bays was a 4 b 2 105 daf wiv brawnGP on it pulling a stobart trailer, have i missed something■■?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45615&hilit=braun

mutual friend of mine and jb is dong the braun f1 work.

apparently the next f1 race is a couple of weeks away, all the vehicles on that side will be doing uk work till it’s time to go on the next race.

stuh:
mutual friend of mine and jb is dong the braun f1 work.

apparently the next f1 race is a couple of weeks away, all the vehicles on that side will be doing uk work till it’s time to go on the next race.

Yes, that seems like the end of a cushy number since the FOCA decided against mid season testing. Instead of Testing for Brawn it is Tesco with Brawn :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys, i’m on the brawn gp job, i’ve had this week off as all the teams are on a 2 week shutdown. Next week i’m on stobart euro work then its down to brackley to pick the cars up and down to valencia, from there up to spa in belguim then home, 3 weeks away on f1 work. :laughing: :laughing:

I saw a couple of Stobarts World Rally trucks this morning - one of the trailers had a weird 4 wheeled thingy hanging off the back doors :confused:

DAF95XF:
I saw a couple of Stobarts World Rally trucks this morning - one of the trailers had a weird 4 wheeled thingy hanging off the back doors :confused:

Was it this■■?

I’m guessing its a ramp for drivin the cars off but may be wrong

sam

phantom309:

DAF95XF:

Was it this■■?

I’m guessing its a ramp for drivin the cars off but may be wrong

sam

Yup, the very same, thanks :sunglasses:
Im guessing that at least one of the cars was in the back then… :sunglasses:

DAF95XF:

phantom309:

DAF95XF:

Im guessing that at least one of the cars was in the back then… :sunglasses:

That looks like a car trailer to me the drawbar has been folded over, and you can see the marker lights on the back of it.

To me it looks like a trl for a car to tow.If you look at the photo it looks like there is a frame on it and i on there are know lights on it. I think it might be used to move the rally cars around or to pick up the broken ones

could be anything to be honest when the driver is next on facebook ill ask im 4 ya :sunglasses:

sam

Its a car trailer for sure, could be used to bring back a damaged broken down car. Wether it be a rally car or recce car they use before event starts.

Sam, why would a ramp have wheels? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

also, i saw one of the BRAUN (not BRAWN) GP Merc Actros today on the M40 southbound, it was pulling a bog standard Stobart tautliner

shuttlespanker:

also, i saw one of the BRAUN (not BRAWN) GP Merc Actros today on the M40 southbound, it was pulling a bog standard Stobart tautliner

the F1 are on the holidays have 4 weeks of from F1 but as you know no company like to loose money so the truck is having to work for a living :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Is it really Braun■■? I thought the made Shavers and stuff… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brawn race cars… :laughing: :laughing:

:arrow_right:

it certainly looked like BRAUN when i saw it early hours this morning :blush:

mind you, i didn’t have the best of nights sleep either, parked alongside a busy railway line :imp:

phantom309:
could be anything to be honest when the driver is next on facebook ill ask im 4 ya :sunglasses:

sam

i got a reply it’s for the recovery of cars to get it off the stage and take it back in for service

sam

Taken at Crick depot 8/8/09

sam

DAF95XF:

I would think it is fairly difficult to get a fleet of 4.0 metre high 13.6 long WRC trailers up in the mountains near Athens or into Hafren for the British round