brands hatch

Anyone going next month?

Tonyb

Reminds me of the days i used to drive an F7

Well my application form was posted yesterday, so hopefully yes.

tonyb70:
Anyone going next month?

Tonyb

Think you might have a ring gone there mate!!
:laughing:

tonyb70:

Blimey - what a ■■■■ :exclamation: :exclamation: - i’m not surprised that the cab door is open :laughing: :laughing:

Smokey bit like this old gal.

i think i’ll give it look not been so i’m going :sunglasses: :sunglasses: hope to meet some trucknet ppl when i’m there :smiley:

Here is a clip i took a few years ago if i can get it working.click on the picture.

Tonyb

Is ther another way of posting video clips?

wrap up warm i camped for the btcc and it was ■■■■■■ freezing :blush: :laughing: :laughing: . might come down for the trip :smiley:

MR VAIN:

Iwill be going with my brother in law.He is showing a motor.But driving down seperatly.He said something about i wouldn’t be able to take my car to where he is.Would i get in with him for free if i can get the car parked somewhere?

Tonyb

It looks like the LEZ certificate has expired.

Ken.

tonyb70:

MR VAIN:

Iwill be going with my brother in law.He is showing a motor.But driving down seperatly.He said something about i wouldn’t be able to take my car to where he is.Would i get in with him for free if i can get the car parked somewhere?

Tonyb

As far as i know every truck entry has 2 entry tickets. Just park yr car in the car park.

Gardner engined MAN, shame!!

I have just looked at the website.And even though it is being branded as a truck superprix,there are only going to actually be 4 races :imp:

What a cop out,truck racing years ago was just that,with a bit of other motorsport not the otheway round.

Tonyb

me and a mate are going down on the friday p.m. with our motors,looking forward to meeting a few trucknetters and the genral banter…maybe a few beers n bbq too,all welcome,look out for a globetrotter and magnum parked up…(i don’t polish wheels)

i’ll be down with my brother in law,
In this

Tonyb

andy bilton:
me and a mate are going down on the friday p.m. with our motors,looking forward to meeting a few trucknetters and the genral banter…maybe a few beers n bbq too,all welcome,look out for a globetrotter and magnum parked up…(i don’t polish wheels)

I’ll keep an eye out for you.