Brands Hatch Weekend Pics

Need i say how good it was, apart from the weather on sunday morning we all still had a good weekend. cant wait for the season to start next year again and hopefully ill have a truck with me at various stages. anyway enjoy some piccys

11 hour train journey down
13 hour train journey home

madness…? possibly

now some of the show trucks.

and finally check out this smug git lol.

and finally check out this smug git lol.

Who is it? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ooh let me guess…Bricktrotter :wink:

really like the ELTON LINE & ROGER CARTER volvo’s.

Is that jd’s motor in the first pic ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Semtex:
Is that jd’s motor in the first pic ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nah his is in the 3rd picture, there aint enough smoke coming from the first picture so it cant be him can it

gogzy

i was trying to find a drunk Scotsman floating about but i failed

did you bring a truck?

mickyblue:
gogzy

i was trying to find a drunk Scotsman floating about but i failed

did you bring a truck?

lol you would have found a very sober scotsman and mayby a very wet one on sunday lol.

plus i spent most of the weekend around mr billman/bricktrotters truck when i didnt go karting or on the rally ride or watch the truck racing. i also had the camera around my neck or on the tripod with me at all times.

me standing chatting away to kevin ( marble)

some cracking pics there gogzy, but have you shrunk since i last saw you, the pics are at a rather low angle… :laughing:

euromat:
some cracking pics there gogzy, but have you shrunk since i last saw you, the pics are at a rather low angle… :laughing:

yea all that rain on sunday has made me shrink about 4 and a half feet. mick will be happy to hear that aswell event hough i was taller than him last week lol.

Well done Gogzy!!! Superb photos as ever. Top man.