Brands Hatch anyone

hi all new to all this only registered yesterday…

just wondering if anybody is at Brands Hatch for the truck racing 1st weekend in November and taking motors to the show at same time :question:

Not going this year, went last year though, good day out, saw some brilliant action on the track.

Truck show part was OK, got the impression many just used the trucks as an easy option to park up and camp it for the weekend, a few nice motors though, may be better this year…

Watch the food prices, it aint cheap in there.

I am thinking of taking the kids there need to check my calendar

As far as i know i’ll be there with my motor.

MR VAIN:

yeah taking mine to 1st time though only normally do peterborough and shepton mallet… mate taking his magnum to

BRICKTROTTER XL:

MR VAIN:

yeah taking mine to 1st time though only normally do peterborough and shepton mallet… mate taking his magnum to

Well lets hope the sun don’t shine, last thing we want is chocolate and ice cream melting all over the place! :laughing: :laughing:

Well lets hope the sun don’t shine, last thing we want is chocolate and ice cream melting all over the place! :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

beats being parked next to it all weekend though :laughing: :laughing:

BRICKTROTTER XL:

[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hadn’t thought of that! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:

BRICKTROTTER XL:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hadn’t thought of that! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

what makes it worst meetig enother driver he’s got DAF not do my volvo any favours sat between them

BRICKTROTTER XL:

MR VAIN:

BRICKTROTTER XL:

what makes it worst meetig enother driver he’s got DAF not do my volvo any favours sat between them
[/quote]
you pair of gits…great mate i’ll chat to you later on chat room,and NO i ain’t polishing me wheels…it’s a working truck,and as such is treated so!!a good wash down every weel will do for me…if the missus catches me polishing wheels she may get idea’s… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

will say one thing great mate after today i not even got a working truck… more like work shy truck :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

BRICKTROTTER XL:
will say one thing great mate after today i not even got a working truck… more like work shy truck :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

You gonna expand on that?

BAD DAY took all day to do half days work and great mate in magnum did full days work as well as tipped monday mornings load already… need to talk to my little volvo must go quick :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

your’e only worried about not getting enuff polish on yer alloy this weekend mate…don’t forget the dinex need a good seeing to!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

less of the dinex… its me not pea shooter all inside washed out and cleaned and got my tickets today…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i love you great mate!p.s have a look at that “sacked” post…

you get worst you really do… already seen it

i’m going looking forward to meet some ppl from here put names to face’s :sunglasses:
:sunglasses:

lug84:
i’m going looking forward to meet some ppl from here put names to face’s :sunglasses:

I’m gonna hide up from you LUG! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:

lug84:

I’m gonna hide up from you LUG! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i’m all hurt :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
red scania’s are so last year :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: