Brand new filling station Wakefield

Just an heads up lads new BP filling station SPAR shop and a Starbucks just opened just of junction 39 M1 200 to 300 metres from roundabout heading towards Wakefield accepts keyfuels cards
diesel is 1p per litre cheaper than ASDA

SHYTOT:
Just an heads up lads new BP filling station SPAR shop and a Starbucks just opened just of junction 39 M1 200 to 300 metres from roundabout heading towards Wakefield accepts keyfuels cards

I can’t find anywhere saying it accepts keyfuels, because if it does then it is ideal for me.At the moment i tend to use A38 BP Willington near Burton, ex Jet garage, and they are the slowest pumps ever.

i must drive round with my eyes closed i live not far from this and didnt see it until today

It does accept keyfuel cards theres a banner on the fence and i know some drivers that are using it now,
and its got to be cheaper than Woolly services

the morrisons off j3 of the m18 is keyfuels to :slight_smile: head towards donny, left at the roundabout after the B and Q, massive shop. all i need now is a key fuels card!

SHYTOT:

did that used to be a Shell garage?

EDIT: sorry, the Shell garage is J40

Any one tried it yet

The Shell garage is in Ossett, (The one I use for my car.) and has a Jet garage opposite it.

There is a Total just along from the BP, but is not HGV friendly.

Ken.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98858

Look at the dates Quinny

SHYTOT:

Maybe ASDA are paying more tax…?

SHYTOT:
Any one tried it yet

Yes i have tried it, in the early hours last week.Parked at pump, walked round to cashiers window, but he pointed me to the door, so it looks like the shop is open to public 24hrs.Handed card in, very pleasant attendant.Long walk back to pump, filled up , take note the pumps are really slow to say they are brand new.Long trek back to cashier.Paid and long walk back to cab.

So all in all, i will continue using the pumps at BP near Burton A38, but i suppose the Wakefield one is handy if the need ever arises.