Brakes Warrington, Manual or Auto box?

As title says. Ive got an assessment coming up but have never drove auto box. Anyone know which they use at Brakes in Warrington, Manual or Auto?

Ta

Likely autos mate.

Not sure if its any help,but I know they’ve got loads of 13 tonne merc atego’s and quite a few merc axors. They are about 2 miles away from me. I called in with a completed application form and CV in December but not heard anything back yet-let us know how the assessment goes.

They have taken on 50 odd DAF LFs up in newhouse ,they are all manual ZF 6 Speeds …Pretty straight forward

MasonD:
As title says. Ive got an assessment coming up but have never drove auto box. Anyone know which they use at Brakes in Warrington, Manual or Auto?

Ta

What are you going to be driving class one or two? I would imagine it will be auto on class one but class two will most likely be 6 speed manual. Worked for Brakes for 2 1/2 years till last October and with the exception of a few contract hire motors, all the rigids were manual. Mate of mine drives one of the new LF’s the have just bought and it’s manual. Good luck with the assessment, I didn’t even have one when I had my interview!

6 speed manuals. Just like a car.

USED TO WORK FOR THEM FOR 5 YEARS. All the Mercs are Manual but to be honest i’d take a wide birth if you know what’s good for you.

why worry you’ll pick it up either way

I saw a new daf they had the other day and it was definitely an auto.

Just tell the assessor, he should put you right, he’ll soon see if you can drive a HGV or not.
We’re not all ‘Terminator’ !