Brakes Logistics - Any good to work for?

Morning Chaps,
I have been offerd a class 2 driving job with Brakes and before I jump in with both feet, wonder if anyone has any views on what the reality of working for them actually is? I am attracted by the full time job aspects having been doing agency work for a while, but dont want to jump if its the wrong thing to do. Any experiences you may have of them much appreciated! I would be based in their Yate (Bristol) depot.
Cheers,
Paul.

I hav’nt worked for them. But someone i knew used to work out of Brackley or Banbury (not sure which ?) & he seemed quite happy, lots of hand balling & some drops you have to put it away in the fridge. Think he was on around £25 k. Probably Continental shifts so you don’t get many weekends off.

Thanks for that info, every little helps! You are right about the continemtal shifts, although do get every sunday off at least so could be worse!

It’s a full time permanent job. Grab it with both hands and make your own mind up whilst you’re doing it. You can always go back onto agency if it isn’t for you. Don’t pass it up as they’re getting fewer and farther between.

Thanks Mike, good adviceI think. So that’s what I shall do!