brains required

philgor:
i left school just over 4 year’s ago, and this [zb] just started to come in, trust me he’s not fooling know body, but the teacher did forget to put in the weight of the said can, and also the packagine, and the pallet, and the unlaiden weight of the truck…

The English teachers are not that good either :laughing:

Surely they provided more numbers than what you’ve given us, or do you have to make the figures up yourself?

Unless you know the specific gravity of the actual beer, this question cannot be answered.

Water is measured at a constant 1 to 1 at 20°c

I’ve just finished the last can from the 8th case of the third pallet, ad I dot wahey enemore then I did wen I strated opn monbay, hic

newmercman:

philgor:
i left school just over 4 year’s ago, and this [zb] just started to come in, trust me he’s not fooling know body, but the teacher did forget to put in the weight of the said can, and also the packagine, and the pallet, and the unlaiden weight of the truck…

The English teachers are not that good either :laughing:

probably because my english teacher was american…

sorry boys been on couple of nights out thanks for your help .hope this pleases his teacher

I guess that the question probably read,
Q. Which load is heavier,
26 pallets stacked 8 high or
24 pallets stacked 9 high

A. (26 x :sunglasses: - (24 x 9) = 8 units of weight

so the 26 pallet load is heavier

But to refine, it we need to add in the weight of the 2 extra pallets. At the risk of the teacher/examining board labelling your son as a “smartarse” he should add subject to weight of pallet < 4 units of weight

and there might be a relatavistic distortion if the truck is travelling at a speed approaching the speed of light (186000mps)

R

I would have thought the more common sort of question in this day an age would have been ‘How many spliffs can you get out of a gram or two of hash’? or ‘How many teenage school girls get knocked up per term behind the bike sheds in your average inner city school?’
I am not in favour of answering kids exam questions for them cos while the answer may be correct what have they actually learned … Nothing. Apart from how to cheat !