Bradford driving schools

Hello everyone.
I’m new to the forum but have been reading posts for a few months now. This is my first post and I’m here to get some advice and experiences if possible. I’m looking at training for my cat C this year. I’m from Bradford West Yorkshire and have rung all three training schools in the district, Atkins, Apex and one I’ve just discovered, Hermes.
Does anyone have any direct experience with any of them or possibly point me in the right direction on this forum to gain more information? All three schools seemed decent enough to speak to and gave plenty of information.

Any advice or experiences would be welcome.
Cheers, Dave.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949
APEX and ATKINS are on that list but know nowt about HERMES
Hermes claim to have 21 centres which training can be done from thedrivingschool.hermes-europe.c … e=Training Venues and this is possible as they explain on website that they internally train their own warehouse workers for LGV - they do not strike me as a broker

Apex who I went with very good

I plan on going with McDowell Logistics in Keighley (to do my Class 1) when I finally clear my overdraft! I like the sound of their semi-automatic Mercedes and their prices are good. Also I’ve heard good things about the company and when I recently phoned Billy, the trainer, he seemed a very decent bloke.

You should check them out.

DAF_MAN:
I plan on going with McDowell Logistics in Keighley (to do my Class 1) when I finally clear my overdraft! I like the sound of their semi-automatic Mercedes and their prices are good. Also I’ve heard good things about the company and when I recently phoned Billy, the trainer, he seemed a very decent bloke.

You should check them out.

Thanks for that Daf-Man. I will certainly have a look at them. I’ can’t seem to find any reviews of Hermes up to press nor Atkins, it’s a big financial commitment so i want to research as much as i can before making any decision.

Hi Dave

I’ve sent you a private message

Regards

Paul