BPN UK Teesport

I used to work for this company, I would advise if anyone is thinking or just new to driving about applying for a job here Dont…
Payed by the job, long runs into scotland are good pay but if local you need three jobs a day to make money.
Jobs are sent to you by text, goes against his word

Has anyone heard of this company before?

They are advertising for drivers, wondered if anyone had any information.

Please PM me if you dont want to put it in the public forum.

Thanks Guys.

Andy.

Don’t know anything about them so can’t really help, but they’ve only been trading since April according to VOSA:

OB1078622 SI
BPN UK LTD
Director(s): ADAM GARY KENDRICK.
9 LOW LANE, ACKLAM , MIDDLESBROUGH TS5 8DY
Operating Centre: THE HAULAGE DEPOT, WEST LANE, GRANGETOWN
MIDDLESBROUGH TS6 7AA
Authorisation:3 Vehicle(s) and 3 Trailer(s).
Transport Manager(s): ROBERT EDWARD FIRMAN

Not sure if anyone has worked with any of those people listed before, might be able to offer some insight?

All the best,

Alex

Cheers Alex.

Every bit of info helps.

Nice one!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

a new one on me, cant say i,ve heard those names before either

Name of the T.M. rings a bell … isn’t there a “container haulier” on Teesside name of “Firman” ■■

I WORK 4 BPN ITS A SMALL FIRM OPERATING 3PLAIN WHITE RENALT MAGNUMS. THE BOSS IS A LAD CALLED MATHEW LEE ALL THE WORK IS LOCAL WORK BUT THE PAY IS OK

Welcome to the forums but please dont shout im not that far away :sunglasses:

JONYP, are you lads based in Maritime’s old (brief!) yard opposite the car terminal on Kinkerdale Rd? Just curious, as I’ve seen the odd unmarked white Magnum in there on my way past. (Conships driver)

Advertising for a driver again.

Must have full class 1 HGV driving licence. Previous container experience required. Duties include daily deliveries in the HGV and other associated tasks. . Applicants can call employer Matthew on 07920429049
How to apply

You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Matthew Lee at BPN UK Limited, sales @bpnuk.co.uk.

can you only apply if you are white or am i reading that wrong ? :smiley:

chaversdad:
can you only apply if you are white or am i reading that wrong ? :smiley:

“Must try harder”.

ok, give me a break i,m trying :neutral_face: