BP fuel prices

I don’t know if this is a localized offer or nationwide but at Washington services southbound on the A1 they have cut the price of diesel by 11 pence a litre, 147.9 yesterday 136.9 today. Large sign at the entrance to services advertising the lower prices,

And about time too…
& now remove the bloody cones that reserve the empty bays for coaches, that are never there .

i had my 45 at washington north today, didnt notice diesel price though, its a good price if they have lowered it to 1.36

BP fuel card with BE Fuels next week i have had an e mail is 120.12p per liter with VAT it comes to 140.156

Washington services have always been expensive for fuel.
I will check the northbound prices tomorrow.

Grahamy:
Washington services have always been expensive for fuel.
I will check the northbound prices tomorrow.

Havin my 45 in northbound Washington services now and it’s £1:38 a litre. Pretty good for a services

It really does amuse me to read all the crap about fuel prices 2p cheaper here 1p dearer there,what should be the main target of the “cheaper fuel” movement should be a reduction in the tax that is imposed by the government,it really isn’t the Oil Cos. fault as there is around 80p a litre in tax and vat that is causing all the pain.And while I’m on the “soapbox” I read that there is now uproar about the difference between the Road Tax that is collected and the small amount in relative terms thats spent on the road system.Well I can give you the answer,about 20 years ago I as an RHA comittee member had a meeting with our then MP ( Tory) and when I raised this exact matter with him,he stopped me in my tracks and explained that RFL had nothing to do with what was spent on the roads,the government provided a road system and then charged a licence fee to the users. I’d no answer to that!!! Cheers Bewick.

Hi filled up today at washington 138.9 not to bad a price could even take my car there to tank up.

Only a nutter would have filled his car up there before they cut the price, obviously not many nutters were filling up and they were relying on wagons being skanked.

Stirling services on the 16th, 147.9p per ltr for diesel. Captive market in the middle of no-where.