Boxley Haulage

Morning all any one no anything about the above company they seem to have sprung from no where pm if you prefer thxs guys think there based where LV used to be in Gravesend

anyone ? anything at all ?

they are in lv’s old yard not sure what they do.They run a few mp3 mercs. been advertising a bit lately not sure if that’s due to expansion of they aint a good firm. seem to have popped up in the last year or so

yeh they have sprung from no where someone must no something thow

Boxley haulage are towing trls for Firmin’s

driverjoe2548:

back loading waste paper then lovely

driverjoe2548:

Seen them pulling out of Knauf at Sittingbourne

splitshift:

driverjoe2548:

Seen them pulling out of Knauf at Sittingbourne

That will be for Firmins, plaster board out, waste paper back

it is owned by an gurbakhs singh who has a trail of failed companies behind him mostly recruitment agency’s never had any dealing with him myself but not heard anything good about him

jameskent:
it is owned by an gurbakhs singh who has a trail of failed companies behind him mostly recruitment agency’s never had any dealing with him myself but not heard anything good about him

thats interesting cheers james for some reason that name rings a bell

jameskent:

Taken from duedil.com:

“Mr Gurbakhs Singh was born in 1970 and the first directorship we have on file was in 2008 at Kent Personnel Ltd. His most recent directorship is with Boxley Haulage Limited where he hold the position of “Director”. This company has been around since 12 Aug 2013. Gurbakhs has held 10 directorships, 3 of which are currently active, and 7 are no longer active.”

danalex84:

jameskent:

Taken from duedil.com:

“Mr Gurbakhs Singh was born in 1970 and the first directorship we have on file was in 2008 at Kent Personnel Ltd. His most recent directorship is with Boxley Haulage Limited where he hold the position of “Director”. This company has been around since 12 Aug 2013. Gurbakhs has held 10 directorships, 3 of which are currently active, and 7 are no longer active.”

one of the 3 remaining is in liquidation and another one of the three Aim recruitment is advertising for 4 drivers for its sister company Boxley haulage.

chester1:

danalex84:

jameskent:

Taken from duedil.com:

one of the 3 remaining is in liquidation and another one of the three Aim recruitment is advertising for 4 drivers for its sister company Boxley haulage.

It just shows you how intertwined a lot of these companies are.
It used to be so much simpler a decade ago, you handed your CV to someone, you waited for a phone call, hand an interview and if successful, were given a start date.
Now you have an interview with 1 company, who then contract you out to their ‘sister’ company. Your pay and Tax are never correct and HMRC are always sending you a bill for unpaid tax.
I have been stung myself, so be careful out there guys and girls.

danalex84:

chester1:

danalex84:

jameskent:

Taken from duedil.com:

It just shows you how intertwined a lot of these companies are.
It used to be so much simpler a decade ago, you handed your CV to someone, you waited for a phone call, hand an interview and if successful, were given a start date.
Now you have an interview with 1 company, who then contract you out to their ‘sister’ company. Your pay and Tax are never correct and HMRC are always sending you a bill for unpaid tax.
I have been stung myself, so be careful out there guys and girls.

Boxley seems to have gone the way of his other business interests laid of most of the drivers