BOVA sold ........ Wez my MAGNUM

Don’t things happen so funny :open_mouth: Bloke messed me about for over a week on the purchase of my coach, then never to be heard from again :smiling_imp:

Xmas eve i get a call from somebody else that had seen it listed & arranged to come that afternoon. He came & had a ride / drive / chat & left to look at a caravan :unamused: … 2 hours later the caravan is pulled from ebay & I assumed he bought it. Sent him a mail to ask for confirmation & to thank him for taking an interest in mine & he rang me to say he didn’t buy it & wants the Bova :open_mouth:

outcome is … he has (apparently) transferred a large portion of the selling price into my account (takes a day or 5 ■■) & will collect the coach within the next month & pay the balance.

this means I have at least got my unit money & possibly even enough for the trailer if i buy cheapies.

Now where’s that cheap Magnum :wink: :wink: :wink:

Keep your ear to the ground for me please, if you see any real cheap Magnums that a poor man could afford, an email would be greatly appreciated :wink:

Great News, good luck finding the truck

Stuart

thanks Stuart

Will see what turns up.

i do keep looking at a very tidy sed atki strato … almost giving it away :laughing: just soooo tempting

Hi John,

I’m just going to try and scan that magazine page over to you.

Trouble is with my technical skills anything could happen :blush: :blush:

cheers
STEVE.

Cheers Steve

You can do it :wink:

Toytown:
Now where’s that cheap Magnum

quote]

No such thing!..cos if its cheap to buy, it sure as (somwhere hot, evil & fiery), won’t be cheap to run!

You might wanna do a search on the old forum for “Magnum” & see what tales of woe you come accross.

…they do look nice in some colours though!!

The only reason for having such a large cab on the Magnum was to give the driver loads of room to pace around it while waiting for the breakdown truck. BUY A DAF !!!

MW:
The only reason for having such a large cab on the Magnum was to give the driver loads of room to pace around it while waiting for the breakdown truck. BUY A DAF !!!

Cynic :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

How could you people say such things about this wonderful French engineering :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Mmmmm … it is French isn’t it … maybe Eurotrash looks better in that light :wink:

Pecall:

MW:

Cynic :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

He ain’t a cynic at all lol :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I spent 5 days in the French Alps earlier this year waiting to be rescued and if it hadn’t been for the fact I was in a Magnum, I would have had a mental breakdown lolol Only thing it was any good for cos it sure as hell hated the hills!!

Buy a Daf. The magnum reminds me of a fishtank on wheels. :laughing:

Fishtank on wheels !!!

No way m8 … Stunning design even if it is crap french engineering :unamused:

Have you tried lookin at this site■■?

http://club-magnum.com/

Cheers

Martin

Yep looked at club-magnum but i can’t get in, Am i missing something ■■?

Yep you have , you have to subscribe ; no doubt a password and account name will be emailed to you

Yes they would willingly send me a username & password, but the application is like something mensa compiled :open_mouth:

forstly, they want the reg no of the vehicle which will be checked with renault uk

Think they might go as far as DNA & blood tests to see if I have been in that vehicle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not worth the hassle unless i buy a magnum … speaking of which …

Just today I have been offered 2 trucks, both same price, both tidy condition

385 magnum 4x2 J reg

Iveco Euroshed 6x2 N reg

Which one :wink:

Iveco without doubt

Steer clear of the iveco big time.

Well it’s great to see a unanimous vote :open_mouth:

Id go for the Iveco myself.

Mal.